Chapter 7 - A Little Bit Awkward

The sights were beautiful, call me lame but it was one of the most beautiful sights i had ever seen. The wind, the water, the sunshine and of course the boys. We were having so much fun with them and were getting along really well. Charlotte and Ashton seemed to be getting alone great, lucky her, i guess.I was also getting along with the boys, especially Calum and Luke.

"Guys lets take a picture" Michael yelled, gathering us all up together.

"I'll take it" Charlotte offered,but Michael refused explaining that she had to be in the picture.

"Now, guys get together"

Charlotte stood cuddled up next to ashton, Calum next to ashton, me next to him and Luke next to me on the end.

Luke put his hand around my waist, pulling me close. I giggled and jumped, causing him to move his hand.

"Sorry, tickle spot" i explained.

"Really?" He asked sarcastically.

We posed for the picture and immediately after Michael took it, Luke began tickling me like crazy, till i was in tears laughing my head off on the floor.

"S....s....stop.....Luke.....please" i begged, trying to push him away.

"Nah, I'm good" he answered.

"Aaaaah no, please, Charlotte help" i yelled, through the laughs.

Charlotte just laughed and watched, not long after Ashton started tickling her.

"Mike please help" i begged, to Michael who was texting on his phone.

"No, don't Luke, don't" he said sarcastically, not taking his eyes of his phone.

"Luke pleeeeaaasssee stop, Calum help me please" my stomach and cheeks now drastically hurting me through all this tickling, but Luke was too strong and i couldn't push him away.

" I thought you'd never ask....dun..dun...duuuuunnnn, here i come, super cal" Calum said running around, pretending to be superman, he pulled Luke off me,then lifted me up into his arms bridal style. A sharp look of anger and envy smothered Luke's face, i laughed and looked over at him, he returned a forced smile, then just watched me and Calum.

"YOU ARE SAFE NOW MY DAMSEL IN DESTRESS" he announced in a deep, heroic tone.

"MY HERO" i squeaked, over dramatically.

We looked into each others eyes and laughed. I bit my lip and blushed thinking of how close I was too his lips.

"Are you afraid of the water?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

"Um...not really...why do you ask?" I asked, confused.

"Well we are on a boat and you did rudely comment on how we seem to be a death metal band...so.....put the two together and....."

My eyes grew wide in fear "No, no Calum please don't" i yelled as he carried me towards the edge of the boat which was still moving across the thames. He held me over the side, and I put my arms around his neck holding him tightly. He was laughing as I held on to him tighter.

"Say your sorry" he said jokingly, winking at my fearful face.

"Im sorry, cal please don't" he laughed, pulled me back and put me down till my feet were safely on the boat.

I tried to get away, but he stood in front of me, preventing me from moving.

"Prove it" he said, smirking.

"Prove what?" I asked, confused,

"Prove your sorry"

"Ok....uh.....how?" I asked still confused.

He raised his eye brows and moved in closer.

"Kiss me" he whispered, so only I could hear it. Looking around i could see Michael and Ashton were talking to Charlotte and Luke was on his phone, watching us from the corner of his eye.

"Uh....um......let me think about that.........how about no" i said sarcastically trying to push him out of my way. Sadly it did no good, like Luke, he was also very strong.

"Oh really, well then have fun overboard" he shouted, jokingly attempting to pick me up again.

"No, no Calum, no, please , ok, ok ok" i surrendered and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. I pulled away after a few seconds, that was my first ever kiss, and damn it felt good.

His eyes opened and he smiled a huge smile. I giggled shyly at his face, then shoved him out of my way, unaware that everyones eyes were on us.

"OMG" Charlotte yelled, in surprise.

"Well you certainly didn't waste any time did ya cal?" Ashton said winking at me.

I looked at Luke, who's face looked red hot in anger, was he mad at me for kissing Calum?

I looked back at Calum who was smiling in satisfaction, bit my lip in embarrassment, then excused myself to go to the bathroom. I walked downstairs, inside the boat and walked over to the ladies toilet.

~~~~~~

I came out of the bathroom to see Luke at the small café on the boat, I went over to talk to him.

"Hey" I mumbled, standing next to him.

"Hi" he said frustratedly not looking at me.

"Luke did I do something wrong, because if I did I am so sorry, honestly, please don't hate me" I said as sincerely as i could.

He sighed and looked at turned to look at me.

"I don't hate you Shakila, I was just a little mad at Cal thats all" he explained.

"Mad at Calum....why?" I asked in confusion.

"Long story" he said.

"We have time" i replied.

"Maybe later" he smiled and I nodded in agreement, then gave him a cuddle. His cuddles were so comfortable and he smelt so good. He took my hand and led me up the stairs back to the open deck of the boat.

A few questions were running through my mind.

Was Luke mad because I kissed Calum?

Did Calum fancy me?

Did I fancy him ......

..............or Luke........

.............or both of them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE this chapter was fun and easy for me to do... I was getting sooo exited when writing this lool. In a totally non perverted or weird way.

I WISH I COULD KISS CALUM AND HAVE LUKE GET JEALOUS OMFGGGG !!!!!

I honestly don't know why I do this to myself

Oh and HANNAH if u r reading this U ROCK ✌✌✌✌

U KNOW WHO U R GIRL 😉😉😉

TILL THE NEXT DECADE......OR CHAPTER

All my love....

Take care....

Wash ur hair...

ATTACK A RANDOM ANIMAL 😊

PEACE/LOVE AND SKITTLES

-Shakila😜