Chapter 18 - What A Mess

"I SAID. WHAT. THE. ARE. YOU. DOING." Calum said through gritted teeth, it was mainly aimed at Luke, but he flickered his eyes to me as well.

I looked at Luke who was just staring at Calum 'what the hell have i done' i thought to myself.

"Look mate just chill it wasn-"

"Just chill, your asking me to just chill Luke, what the hell were you doing kissing her" Calum asked, he stepped closer to us, till he was face to face with Luke. I stepped between them, slightly separating them.

"Look, man i don't know how to explain it alright" Luke said, scratching the back of his neck. He knew we were screwed, i knew we were screwed.

"You don't know how to explain it. That's funny, mate, why the hell were you kissing her?" Calum turned to look at me. "Are you dating him?" He asked, i could see the slight hurt in his eyes as he asked the question.

"No, Calum it's not like that i....i...." I didn't have an explanation, what was i supposed to say, 'oh yeah Calum, i think i led Luke on and now he really likes me and kissed me and i kinda gave in but don't worry he's still your best friend' no way.

"Then what was it like shakila? Huh? Tell me please, enlighten me?" His face was still full of anger but his voice became husky and weak. He was genuinely upset.

"I...i don't know what to say....I'm s-sorry" i said, as i started to cry slowly.

What have i done. Ive come between two best friends and may have possibly ruined their career as a band. Its all my fault.

"Calum it's not her fault. I kissed her alright, me, i did, i like her cal and i wanted her to like me, i was jealous of what you had, but she doesn't like me, the way she likes you mate. I shouldn't have done it but i did and I'm sorry mate" Luke explained, he gave me a weak smile, before looking back at Calum.

"Was this the first time?" Calum turned to me and stared straight into my eyes.

I wiped away a few tears, but fresh ones were still falling. I looked at Luke, then back at Calum.

"Mate l-" Luke started, but Calum cut him off.

"I wasn't talking to you" Calum spat not taking his gaze of me.

I shook my head and looked down at the floor.

Calum scoffed and i could feel his gaze still on me.

"How many times?" He now turned back to Luke, his fists clenched by his sides.

"Just twice" Luke mumbled, looking ashamed.

"Twice, of course" Calum said and before any one knew it he punched Luke straight in the face. I let out a scream attempted to pull them apart.

The boys were rolling on the ground, Calum fitting in punches whenever he could, Luke attempting to block them, but hitting back when it was not use.

"STOP" i yelled, in a crying fit. They looked like they were gonna kill each other.

"PLEASE STOP, CALUM, STOP, STOP IT" i yelled pulling Calum's shirt as he was on top of Luke hitting him.

"GET OFF ME" he yelled and pushed me away with such force that i fell to the floor.

By now the others had heard and Michael came running around the corner.

"MIKE DO SOMETHING PLEASE" i yelled through my tears. By now both boys were slightly bleeding and Luke was hitting back with a little more force. I slowly stood up and tried to help the others to separate the boys,

"ASH COME ON" Michael yelled and Ashton and Charlotte came running around the corner.

Both boys grabbed Calum and pulled him off Luke. Calum was fighting their grip but eventually gave in. He had a bruise forming on the corner of his left eye and Luke's lip was cut.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON " Michael shouted, looking at both boys.

"ASK HIM" Calum spat, pointing at Luke, who was looking at me.

"Shakila?" Charlotte looked to me for answers.

Then all eyes fell on me.

Michael.

Ashton.

Charlotte.

Luke.

Calum.

I opened my mouth but felt like i was choking trying to get words out. I looked at Luke then back at Calum.

"I..i'm s-so s-s-sorry, its all m-my f-fault" i said through the tears staring straight into Calum's big brown eyes.

I then took off and started running, away from the boys, away from the problems, away from everything.

I heard Charlotte shout my name, but i kept going.

~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOO HOT MAMA HAHA WASNT THAT JUST H E A T E D WOOOOOO HELL TO THE YEAH I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER I WAS LIKE CKSKJSKDJSJSKSKDNDJ

THE 5SOS KEEKS HAHA OMFG I LOVE CAKE BUT THERES NO WAY IN HELL THEY COMPLETED DANCING STAGE...I MEAN...THEIR MOVES WERE SO....NOT ....GOOD HAHAHA LOOOL SORRY I HAD TO SAY THAT ITS THE TRUTH XD

STILL CANT GET OVER ASHTONS LAUGH SOMEONE HELP ME I THINK HE CANT GET ANY CUTER THEN

BAM!!!!

FULL ON PUNCHED IN THE FACE WITH HIS LAUGHTER LIKE WTAF...SOOO SEXXAAAYYY

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO CRAZYMOFO1697 COZ SHE FRIGGIN ROCKS AND IS SOOOO COOOOL YO AND HER BOOK IS SOO CUTE GO READ IT...NOOOOWWWWW ITS ABOUT 5SOS.....SAY NO MORE 😏

WHAT HAS SIX LEGS AND SPEAKS FRENCH???

DONT ASK ME COZ I DONT KNOW 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

BAM! BAM! BAM! I JUST WASTED UR LIFE AND I AM NOT SORRY......HEHEHEH

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DONT KILL ME BYE.

-Shakila😜