Chapter 35 - One more day

Shakila's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain slamming against the window like pins falling against glass.

Groaning out of tiredness and annoyance at the weather i rolled over to be met by a sleeping Calum.

I smiled to myself just observing how cute he looked when he slept. His mouth slightly open as the faintest snores escaped his lips, his nose flaring ever so slightly every time he exhaled, the comforting speed at which his heart was beating and the way his arm was messily drooped around my waist, providing me with a sense of reassurance. Of course this may be the last time in a long time that i will see him this way.

It may be the last time that i ever see him this way.

It's funny how time seems to speed up when you don't want it to, yet when you sit there and wait for the hours to pass it's like you'll be waiting forever. It just doesn't seem to happen the way you want it to.

They were all leaving tomorrow to head to L.A. and it only seemed like yesterday when I was pushing through bodies trying to get Calum hood to notice me, who would've thought i would have ended up being with him.

I lifted my hand up to gently play with his pouting bottom lip. I laughed silently as he seemed to twitch every time my fingers gently traced the skin along his lip, before he opened one of eyes to look at me.

"Shakila, too early." He groaned in his sexy morning voice.

"Calum, it's like ten thirty, your so lazy." I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

"Shut up and go to sleep." He quickly said, pulling me closer towards him and closing his one open eye.

"Fine." I mumbled. I waited a few moments to let sleep overtake Calum before i decided to mess with him.

I slowly began running my hand up the inside of his singlet, all the way up his chest. He shuddered against me as i bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

I shuffled closer to Calum and tilted my head up so i could reach the skin on his neck where i began leaving painfully slow kisses along his exposed tanned flesh.

"Shakila." Calum groaned, clearly irritated with my teasing.

"Hmmm." I sang back, pretending to be clueless as to the effect i was having on him.

"Stop it." He whispered.

"Stop what?" I asked, smirking.

He opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows at me.

"You know what." He replied, his eyes blinking a couple of times to adjust to the morning light.

"You mean this." I whispered as i went back to kissing his neck, earning a light moan from him in the process.

"Yes. Stop." He said, as i laughed into his neck, tickling him as i noticed goosebumps forming on his body.

I pulled away and bit my lip, cheekily smirking at him.

"You think your so smart don't you?" He challenged and i nodded, winking at him.

"Two can play at that game." He stated as i felt his hand lower from my waist down to my bum, where i smacked it away.

"Nuh uh." I sassily said, making him chuckle.

He raised his right eyebrow at me before i saw a smirk sneak up onto his lips.

He then used both hands to run along my body tickling me all over causing me to laugh like crazy whilst my body began instantly cramping.

"Calum, s-stop." I laughed, rolling around as he continued, climbing on top of me to get easier access.