Queens

Scarlett's POV

It's been a week with Jeremiah. At first it was nice, he made me surprise picnics like he used to when we were kids, read to me in his library till I fell asleep and even a few heated makeout sessions on the couch.

My feelings for Jeremiah started to ignite once again, except less innocent. I never thought I'd feel this way since I was experimented on, and I can't seem to get enough of it and it looks like neither can he.

But thats what's confusing me. All last week was nothing but romance and cheesy moments that I'll cherish forever, but this week has just been silent.

He's working like a maniac and has ignored me all this week. Already becoming vulnerable with these new feelings, I started to think it was something I did. Did I scare him away? I thought this was what he wanted. Perhaps space is what he wants?

Instead of confronting him like a normal human being, I packed my bag and headed towards his office.

"Hey I'm headed out," I stated as I saw him at the end of his desk surrounded by papers and blueprints.

"Okay," was all he said. I clicked my tongue and nodded.

"It was fun while it lasted," I muttered and turned to leave the room.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm headed back to Bruce's, I thought that was obvious with the suitcase but I should've assumed you were too consumed with work to even look at me like the past 4 days."

He sighed.

"Stay," he requested. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm good but thanks," I scoffed lightly and turned to leave but he closed the door with his remote. "I will literally burn this door down"

"Scarlett-"

"What? I'm sorry if I seem like I'm crazy but you work too much and it feels like you're avoiding me and I won't have it. So either tell me what's going on or I am leaving." He stood up and walked over to me.

"I know you visited Jerome," he stated and I froze but narrowed my eyes at him.

"So now you're keeping tabs on me? That's great, just great Jeremiah!"

"No, I have people keeping tabs on Jerome when they notified me of his first visitor, you, who had beat him up in the visitor room. I have been working on modifications to keep you safe here because Arkham won't hold him for long, we both know that."

"Makes sense, but I'm still angry," I shrugged. He sighed and lifted my head up to face him.

"If you stay, I promise once I finish this I'll make it up to you tonight." I rolled my eyes.

"You said that a few days ago and-"

"I know I know but I just need a few more hours and I'll be done and all yours. I promise."

I thought about it and an idea popped in my head. He gave me a questioning look when he noticed the smirk on my face. I returned to my emotionless expression and nodded.

"Fine. See you soon," I stated before leaving the room. Before the door closed, however, I turned invisible and stepped inside. Jeremiah went back to his work as I climbed under the table.

(For all those innocent chicken nuggets, don't read the rest of this)

I crawled over to his chair and lightly grazed my fingers along his crotch.

Jeremiah flinched before sighing.

"I knew you were up to something," he sighed. I just gripped his crotch firmly which made him grab the sides of the desk to contain himself.

"Scarlett," he warned but I ignored him. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down agonizingly slow just to torture him.

"Scarlett p-please-"

"Please what?" I asked in a low but innocent voice as I took his member out of his boxers. His breathing became irratic and I waited a moment before gripping him fully.

A groan escaped his lips. I became visible again and looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked before licking the top of his shaft. He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head before I let out a low laugh. "That's what I thought. Now let me take care of you, baby."

I licked up his shaft agonizingly slow and he shuddered before I took him in my mouth completely. He groaned and gripped the sides of the table with all his strength. I licked the pre-cum off of him before beginning to bob my head up and down, moving my hand as well and I could feel him shake under me.

"S-Scarlett I-I"

"Let go baby," I whispered and he did. And I swallowed every last drop.

"Feel better?" I smirked darkly as I dragged my thumb across my lower lip.
—————
"Barbara Kean I presume. To what do I owe this pleasure of seeing the Queen of Gotham herself?" I ask her as she enters the Wayne household. Yes, I'm back at Bruce's but only because he is worried about me and I don't want him to follow me one day and find Jeremiah.

"Queen of Gotham... exactly. I would sure like it to be "queens" you know?"

I raised my eyebrow at that as she sat down across from me and poured herself a drink. I gesture for her to continue.

"You're powerful, baby. Jim used to talk about you, you know. I honestly thought you were dead too but should've known that would be to easy for ya. You're a fighter. So fight. I'm tired of this city being run by misogynistic morons. Time for a change don't you think?"

I smirked as she handed me a drink. I hummed in delight. "I do see us working as quite the team. And it is proper time for a change in roles. What's the catch?"

"Honestly? I just want you by my side but also a little protection when it comes to... Jerome. He'll get out and when he gets out he'll come for us all. You're the only one I know who can stop him."

"I protect my own. Smart move, Kean. Smart move," I thought about it for a moment. "Very well! Queens we shall be! So... what's our next move?"

She smirked. "Oh I'm so glad you asked."
——----------