Jealousy

Scarlett's POV

After that whole mess and visiting Selina at the hospital it was really late. I was at a bar getting drunk to get rid of the ongoing battle in my head. I was talking to this attractive guy trying to get my mind off Jeremiah. I think his name was Mike or something. Nothing important.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see someone staring at me. If I had to bet anything it would be on that Jeremiah hired spies to watch me. I smirked and turned back to the guy.

"Why don't we go somewhere more... private," I whispered in his ear and he nodded. I glanced at the guy to see him on the phone and looked away when he saw I was looking in his direction. Amateur. I grabbed his hand and headed out he back door into the empty alley way. I giggled and he pushed me against the wall and attacked my lips.

I felt nothing. Ugh! This was frustrating!

He picked me up by my thighs and shoved me against the wall. He attacked my neck and I moaned.

"J," I sighed and he paused for a second.

"Whose J?" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you honestly care?" He shrugged and went back to kissing me before someone interrupted us.

"I believe by J, she meant Jeremiah," I heard the familiar voice say and sighed as the guy put me down.

"Oh crap," I muttered.

"Who are you?" Mike or whoever this was asked in a hostile tone. Oh that was a mistake. Jeremiah sighed while whipping down his closed umbrella before knocking him out with it. He dropped to the ground.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, glaring at the insane man I fell in love with.

"Why do you always have to ruin my fun?"

"He would have been average at most. Not what you deserve"

"So you're following me now?"

"Just making sure you're safe"

"I can handle myself. I surely don't need your help," I scoffed and stepped away from the wall when he put the umbrella in front of me to stop me.

"Wasn't it you who moaned my name not even just a minute ago? I'd say if you needed my help it would be in the pleasure category and I would be more than willing to make sure that it's fulfilled."

I walked up to him and fixed his tie before smirking up at him sarcastically.

"Don't flatter yourself"

He pulled me to him by my arm and muttered in my ear "what I would give to hear you moan that in my bed. Well, who are we kidding? I'd make you scream that."

"Don't count on it. Life is full of disappointments. Take it from me I mean, I dated the Valeskas," I snarled before pushing past him and began walking out of the alleyway but halted when I heard a gun click.

I scoffed and turned around with my arms crossed, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You gonna shoot me, Mister J?" I asked innocently and he kept an emotionless face. I stalked over to him and once I was in front of him I slowly moved the head of the gun to my mouth and licked the side of it. "Do it. I know you won't. Your threats are useless to me," I challenged and put the head of the gun mostly in my mouth with ease.

He sighed in defeat and shrugged. "You're right." He slowly removed the gun from my mouth, practically shuddering in pleasure as he watched.

He shot the guy laying on the ground straight in the head. I didn't even flinch.

"Satisfied?"

"Not even remotely."

"Get used to it," I smirked darkly before kissing him ever so gently on the cheek and began to walk away. "Until next time, J. In the mean time.." I pointed to he body on the floor. "Clean up your mess. Gotham has enough on its hands cause of you."
—————