Disgusting Actions

Scarlett's POV

It's been two weeks since the blast. Jeremiah hasn't been around much but I appreciate that whenever he is he spends it with me.

I was in our kitchen making some pancakes, or trying to, when he strolled in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful," he spoke in his husky morning voice that always made me shiver. I pretended to ignore him and his grip tightened on my waist. "You wanna play this game, baby? You know it won't end well."

"Hey Ecco, you wanna go to the strip club tonight and meet some-" he cut me off and spun me around just like I was hoping he would. The pancake batter spread all across his face. He growled but I just giggled and pulled away from him.

"Wow J, you made quite a mess. I'd clean that up if I were you," I stated and he looked at me as if to say 'are you gonna be this childish?' So, like the mature adult I was, I responded by sticking my tongue out and skipping away. He was soon hot on my trail.

He threw me over his shoulder and made his way to our bedroom.

"J, baby put me down! I'm sorry ah" I pleaded but he just chuckled. He went into the bathroom and locked the door.

"You're right I do need to clean up, but you're gonna do it for me," he said and put me down and ripped off his shirt. He turned away from me and turned on the water for a hot shower. I took off my clothes before he turned around and held out a cloth.

Of course, I had other plans to drive him crazy.

"Fine," I sighed in defeat. "I'll clean it up"

I stalked towards him with the cloth but just threw it to the floor. I stood on my toes and slowly licked the batter off his face earning a frustrated groan from him.

"Scarlett," he tried to warn but it came out as a groan as I moved to his neck and sucked off the rest of the batter.

"All done! Guess that wasn't so bad after all. Toodles!" I said before turning to walk away, but he spun me around and slammed me against the counter.

"Now let me clean you up. You seem to be a bit rusty on your manners," he gritted before smashing his lips to mine.
————
We spent the whole day in bed until I told him I'd make him steak, his favorite, since he's been so well behaved. I spent about an hour in the kitchen while he had his meeting with Ecco and once I was done I prepared everything on a nice little tray and walked down the hall.

When I turned the corner my heart stopped, well it seemed like everything stopped including my hearing since I didn't even hear the tray crashing to the floor.

Jeremiah was kissing Ecco.
Ecco kissing Jeremiah.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

The noise caused Jeremiah to push Ecco to the floor and turn to me with wide eyes.

"Scarlett, she-" instead of crying I just laughed. I'm pathetic for thinking he'd actually change. He looked confused when he saw me laugh.

"You guys are cute. Just be careful Ecco, he doesn't last that long," I winked before turning away.

"Scarlett wait!" I slammed the bedroom door shut, but not before lighting the room on fire, and ran down the hall. I smashed pictures and priceless things as I went before locking myself in my bedroom. I looked to the window and quickly shot at it, causing it to shatter. Jeremiah started to kick down the door so I had to hurry. I jumped out the window and landed on all fours before running off into the dark.

I dialed the first person who I could think of.

"Barbs, it's me. I'm coming in. Be ready."
—————
Jeremiah's POV
I was finishing up my paperwork, Ecco and I just finished our discussion when suddenly she came strolling in again but this time I could see a plan in her eyes.

Great what does this bitch want now.
Literally... my bitch. She does whatever I ask. Disposable as well.

"Why Scarlett?"

I snapped my head towards her.

"What did you just say?"

"Why not me?" She moved closer to me and I kept an emotionless expression on my face. She held a gun pointed against my stomach as she laid her lips on mine. It was disgusted and I would make her pay once I have a way out that doesn't get me shot.

When I heard the tray drop behind me I took that as my chance but when I turned around I realized what I had done.

Scarlett thinks I cheated on her.

I'm gonna kill Ecco.

I chased her down the hall and of course she locked the door but eventually I kicked it down, but by then it was too late.

She was gone.