You Visit

Tonight, you were texting Donnie and getting to know him. Donnie was telling you about Metalhead and what he does for the team, aka his family. You were talking about your ex afterwards, to get it all out and off your chest.

Donnie: I also gave Metalhead a hacking system for missions and things like that.

(Y/n): What kind of missions?
Donnie: Well, sometimes we just help a friend, sometimes we hunt down mutagen and we saved the world once.

(Y/n): Seriously?!?!

Donnie: Remember when there was a giant orb in the sky with pink dots? That was a ship full of aliens from another dimension, trying to make this world, into theirs.

(Y/n): ...

Donnie: It's true.

(Y/n): O
(Y/n): M
(Y/n): G
(Y/n): You're awesome.

Donnie: Thanks! Hey, I was thinking, maybe you can come over sometime today and hang out? I told my dad about you and he said it would be okay if you came over as long as you don't tell anyone where we live.

(Y/n): Maybe. I guess I'll come over and say I'm going to the library then getting lunch to my mom. Sound good?

Donnie: Sounds great. I'll pick you up on the fire escape and bring you the rest of the way?

(Y/n): Okay Donnie.

   You put down your phone and sighed,

   "Don't do anything stupid (Y/n)."

   You texted your mom about going to the library and you got dressed in some nice clothes. Donnie came by the window and saw you. You opened the window and felt the breeze.

   "Hey Donnie. How are ya?"

   "Good. Nice weather today huh?" He said awkwardly.

   "It really is."

   You climbed on his back and held onto his shell. He brought you to the roof and you closed your eyes, so you wouldn't look down. You felt the momentum of his leaping and before you knew it, he put you down and you were in a sewer.

   "Um... Donnie?"

   "Trust me, A little ways away it doesn't smell and it's really nice."

   "Okay..."

   You followed him through the sewers and he brought you into a cozy looking place. He didn't lie when he said it didn't smell bad. It had a slight smell of pizza actually. Donnie wrapped his arm around you and said,

   "Well. This is my place."

   You looked at him and said with your facial expression, 'why is your arm around me?'. Donnie took his arm away awkwardly and stuttered,

   "Um, th-this over here is my uh, lab and it's pretty cool really."

   He brought you to the lab and it was so much bigger than expected. There was a few tables, a garage door, algae pools and a computer. You looked at everything and complimented,

   "The lab looks really cool! Can you show me around?"

   "Of course!"

   He showed you some systems and he took apart some machines too, to show you how you how he fixes things. You watched in amazement and you heard Mikey's voice outside,

   "Bros! Lunch's here!"

   Donnie grabbed your hand and said, "You wanna eat lunch with us?"

   "Sure."

   "We're eating pizza."

   "I can see that," You chuckled.

   Donnie chuckled and brought you to the kitchen where the pizza was served. You grabbed two slices and Donnie went to the living room. In the living room, you saw the rest of the guys and a very tall, nicely clothed mutant rat. You waved and said,

   "Hi. I'm (Y/n)."

   "Ah, so you're the one Donatello told me about."

   "Yup."

   "I'm Splinter."

   "It's nice to meet you. Donatello told me about what happened and... I know you may not feel it now, but you are stronger than you think,"

   He smiled, appreciating the fact that you weren't judging his appearance right away. Everybody was sat down and watching the TV. It was on the news channel and you saw your ex and some parts where you were filmed in court.

"In other news, a teenage boy has been arrested for domestic abuse of his girlfriend. His assaults included punching, slamming her onto a wall and making a large cut on her arm. She was lucky enough to have been rescued by a mysterious hero and healed her own wound with her skills in first aid. That's it for now, but stay tuned for more mysterious acts."

   You were almost about to cry again, then you felt Donnie's hands stroking your hair, calming you. He put his arm around you for a hug, but you jumped away and said,

   "I have to use the... the washroom. Can you tell me were it is?"

   Donnie put his hands on his lap and twiddled his thumbs. "It's uh, over there to on the left."

   "Thanks..."

   Afterwards, you all just watched anime/childhood shows for a bit and you headed back. Before you left, Donnie caught you to ask about a 'next time'.

   "Um, hey! You wanna hang out some other time again? I know hanging out with mutants is kind of off-putting, but I really like your company and y-yeah,"

   "Sure... Can you bring me back home? I'm not sure about being alone in the streets yet."

   "Sure thing (Y/n)!"

   He brought you home and he was thinking about hugging you, but instead, he just ruffled your hair and said,

   "See ya soon (Y/n)!"

  "See ya Donnie."

   You fell back on your bed and thought to yourself,
"Is he... Really Really crushing on me?"

   You got out your laptop and checked stuff.

   "Really?"