The Little Things

I havent been doing well with ideas so maybe this will suffice for now... i need help.

<><><><><>

All Nighters:

It was saturday night and you wanted to spend it with Donnie. You wanted to stay up for as long as possible with him, but it was definitely difficult after the week you had. Everything stressed you out and you were always busy. You rarely had any time to take care of your body. You had gotten so into the rhythm of being busy, that it was hard to slow down and go to sleep.

In the living room, you two were watching some TV. You weren't sure what show was on, but it distracted both of you. You were leaning on Donnie comfortably and kept falling in and out of sleep.

"Donnie, do you have any coffee?"

"I think so. Why? Are you tired?"

"A little bit... I wanna stay up,"

"No, you should sleep. Come on, you wanna go home or sleep here?"

"I don't wanna sleep..." You hugged Donnie and he looked at your tired eyes. "Just give me some coffee and I'll be fine,"

"Alright, I guess you're sleeping in my room then... Come on, honey,"

Donnie wrapped his arms around you and brought you to bed. You fiddled with his mask and started taking it off of his face, then kissed him on the cheek. A smile grew on his face and he gently placed you on his bed.

"Donnie, I'm telling you I just need coffee,"

"And I'm telling you it's too late for coffee and you need sleep,"

"It's not like you don't pull all nighters... with coffee," you pouted and then laughed at him.

"That's different, I have to be up at night... You have stuff to do in the daytime and... Coffee's delicious,"

Donnie hugged you tight and stayed in bed with you as you refused to sleep, but you passed out soon enough to the sound of Donnie's heartbeat.

Daydreaming

In Donnie's lab, you worked on the homework you were given by all of your teachers. At first it was stressful because of how many assignments were piling up but he kept you at ease by telling you to take one step at a time, giving you productive breaks and honeyed words.

You were focused on your momentum with each rolling question on your assignment while Donnie watched you proudly.

-She's so cute. I love the way she sticks out her tongue when she realizes her formula's wrong and then she scrunches her nose up a little as she's erasing her work. She's really determined.-

You shifted in your seat and blew the eraser bits off of the paper, grabbing a little gummy bear from the little candy bag on the table and Donnie took a lollipop.

-Wait, she has some of the gummy bear stuck in her teeth. She's picking it out with her fingers. Alright Donnie, it's not a big deal.-

You finally got it out of your teeth and licked your fingers, focusing on your work again but looking at Donnie first for a moment of reassurance, catching his stare.

"What...?" You said, smiling ear to ear.

"Oh sorry, nothing. Don't worry... I just think you're doing really well. Im proud of you,"

You blushed and couldn't wear down the smile on your face. You leaned in for a kiss and held his hand while you worked.

-Isn't it a crazy thing... I could just just pick her up right now and put her on the table and just start making out with her. I always have the lab to myself... But it's never usually locked. But I could even bring her into the Shellraiser and just... well, only if she wanted to. Or we could do it right here with that dangerous feeling of getting caught... But ugh... I shouldn't be having this conversation with myself. She looks so innocent and cute right now. Those big beautiful eyes looking at me and those sweet little lips... that are moving? Oh crap, she's talking to me.

Oh, sorry I was zoning out for a minute what did you say?

Wait, i didnt say that out loud yet!-

"Oh sorry, I was zoning out for a minute, what did you say?" Donnie asked.

"I'm just a little restless right now, can we take a break?" You stretched your arms and spun in your wheelie chair.

"Oh, yeah of course,"

-She's taking off her pullover hoodie. I guess it's a little warm in here-- WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD ON, is she wearing a bra?? Because I dont see one... Wait, Donatello you had better take your eyes away right now or... Dear god, okay. One two three, look at her face. HER FACE. HER FACE. HER FACE. PLEASE GOD, HER FACE.
Should I ask her if shes wearing one? Wait, no thats weird. What kinda question is that??-

"Sorry, I just didn't want to wear a pinchy bra today. It's not making you uncomfortable, is it? I was just getting too warm,"

"O-Oh no, im not uncomfortable at all..." He started saying under his breath, "If anything it's making me too comfortable,"

"What was that?" You asked, barely hearing him.

"Nothing!"

<><><><><>

Part 2 of these itty bitty stories coming up