First Time

Hey my babes!

So I'm in need of some fresh new ideas. The comment section is our conference room, so if you get any ideas, feel free to tell me... but also let me know if you like the chapter and stuff... anyway, love u

<><><><><>

  It had been a harsh week for everyone. You had exams and your mom had been stressing about her bills. April seemed to be super stressed about the absence of her father, which you could somewhat relate to since your dad never seemed to come around or write anymore. Donnie and his brothers were starting to get in really bad arguments about his dedication to the team and his role.

   It made him saltier than the Dead Sea.

   On top of that, you had been hearing a lot about your ex boyfriend joining something called... What was it... "The Purple Dragons"? You didn't know much about the city's groups, but from what you knew, it meant trouble.

   Although everything seemed to be going wrong, there was one place you just needed to be to have that sense of security, the turtles' lair.

   Going in through the sewers, you found yourself memorizing the way to the dojo. The vibe seemed off there too, which surprised you. Every time you stepped in the dojo, you felt a sudden wave of tranquility and focus, along with a safe warm feeling. This time, however, it was all anger and stress. As you walked in, you found the root of the problem at the root of the tree.

   Splinter.

   You felt the stress coming off of his, usually calm, aura.

   "Splinter? Is everything okay?" You knelt down to him as he was sitting on his knees in a semi meditative state.

   "It has been... Hectic. My sons have been getting incompetent and I fear they are growing apart as a team. I just need some time to rest,"

   "I understand. I'll see you later, Splinter." You got up and left the dojo.

   Stepping out of the room was like diving into a deep dark sea. You heard Donnie arguing with Raph over by his lab and cautiously walked over.

   "You know what Don? Just because you know how to make some dumb machines, it doesn't mean that you're the most important part of the team! Do us all a favour and start doing some stuff without showing off your gadgets!"

   "Shut up Raph, it's not like you're doing us any favours by pretending you're the leader! Go have a temper tantrum like you always do!"

   Raph stormed past, you were sure to avoid touching him. Although he wasnt angry at you, you didnt want to add any small branches to his forest fire. You quietly came in and Donnie was at his desk, his head in his hands and his lab a mess.

   "Hey Donnie...?"

   He seemed physically startled by your soft presence. "Oh hey, (Y/n)... What's up?"

   "I... I wanted to see how you were doing. Are you okay?"

   "I'm fine, I'm fine... I just... Raph drives me crazy sometimes." Donnie helped you onto his desk, knowing that was your usual spot.

   "I guess brothes can get like that sometimes... Especially when he was more of a temper than most. Things will get better,"

   "Sometimes it's not just me being frustrated... it's me being scared that being brothers won't mean anything anymore... not just to Raph, but to all of us..."

   Donnie sat down in his rolling chair, which seemed to be breaking from every little ounce of pressure from Donnie, adding to his anger.

   "I know what thats like..." you began fiddling with one of his broken pencils on the table. "When I was with Drake, I was scared he was going to lose interest in me... Oh, that reminds me: I've been hearing something about Drake and the Purple Dragons---"