Casey Jones

Now that you were able to come out of your shell, you've gotten a new pack of friends at school. April was a nice part of the team because she always seemed to care. She checked up on you constantly and she liked to lend you clothes, even though you never saw her wear anything other than her iconic yellow slim fit jersey. Irma didn't really seem all that interested in you, but you didn't mind as she was still nice and included you in activities. When you introduced your friend Maven to the group, she seemed to get along with everyone...

   All except Casey Jones.

   You didn't think he was too bad; he was cocky and always seemed to want to prove himself, but he wasn't on your hate list. You knew he was nuts about April, which was cute.

   Things were already a little heated between Donnie and Casey, and since Donnie was in love with you, Casey had a better chance with April. It was a few weeks before noticing how the flame between them started raging, but you couldn't tell why.

   You just hoped that Donnie wasn't still jealous about April or anything.

   "Hey (Y/n), wanna go hang out with the guys after school with Casey and I?"

   You blinked and snapped from your thoughts. You were standing in front of your locker, about to put away your textbooks from class. You looked behind you and saw April and Casey all set to go.

   "Oh yeah, sure,"

   "Awesome! Can you go wait at the flags outside? I gotta use the washroom," April said, backing off into the hallway.

   "Sure thing Red," Casey waved her away which was... weird.

   Casey started walking with you to the exit and slowly revving up conversation. He was being very sweet. He held the doors open for you and when he started conversation, he said nice things.

   "Ugh, so much homework. My neck hurts from hunching over the desk,"

   "It's probably your big brain weighing you down," He jokingly nudged you and turned you around, "Come here,"

   You backed up into him and he put your hair aside and started massaging your neck. When he touched your neck, you freaked out a bit but immediately relaxed. When you saw April come out of the building, he immediately stopped and asked if you were feeling better.

Again... Weird.

When you got to the lair, Donnie immediately welcomed you and everyone else met you with the same greetings as April and Casey. Donnie wasted no time with his greeting and kissed you with more love than usual. Of course, you hadn't suspected a thing since he was just that kind of turtle.

   About an hour or so had passed and you were caught in the living room, completely glued to the TV. Your favourite show was on and Donnie seemed to be too busy to watch with you, so you were left with Raphael, Mikey, and Casey. Leo and April had gone to the dojo to tain together and they didn't seem interested in your show. It was the same with Raph and Mikey after a while, which only left you and Casey in the living room.

   "So what do you tell like about this show anyway, (Y/n)?" He asked.

   "I dunno... Something about it just grabs me,"

   "Weird, I've been feeling the same way about you," He scooted closer to you, "You're just so cute, it's unbelievable,"

   You almost completely blocked out his words as you were invested in the show, "Thanks,"

   "It's also unbelievable how you would be dating that mutant jerk. Why are you even with him?"

   "I dunno," You mindlessly answered.

   "Why dont you try going for me instead? He doesn't have to know," He scooted closer and subtly put his arm around your shoulders.

   "I dunno, maybe. Shhh, this is my favourite part,"

   "Mine too,"

   Casey was about to lean in for a little kiss when your show had skipped a scene because of a curse word or something inappropriate in the scene, which seemed to ruin the moment Casey tried to get with you.

   "No!!! Why would you do that?? I have all the seasons to this show, where is that scene?! This is an outrage!" You sat down on the floor and poured; it felt like your marathon was ruined.

   Casey couldn't believe he was blocked by a TV network. After the whole fiasco, you decided to go and hang out with Donnie to complain while he worked on Metalhead. Casey followed you in, but you didn't really notice as you came behind Donnie and watched him work. Donnie looked behind him to gaze at you, bet his eyes met with Casey, who was standing right being you.

   "So what are you working on Donnie?" You asked.

   "Uhh... Metalhead's just been acting up lately. I'm just updating his system," He pulled you close and kept his eyes on Casey. "Say, actually I could really use your help, (Y/n). I've been too busy to wipe the screens down on the Shellraiser. Could you do that for me?"

   You smiled at him and nodded, kissing him on the cheek before skipping off to the Shellraiser, getting a little towel for the screen and some cleaner. While you were wiping down the screens and dusty surfaces, you could hear Donnie talking to Casey, sounding... upset. You stopped cleaning and kept yourself quiet so you could make out their words.

   "Casey, what are you trying to pull?"

   "I have no idea what you're talking about. You need to chill,"

   "You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm talking about (Y/n). I let go of April and you can have her now, so why are you flirting with my girlfriend?!"

   "I don't think I have to do the flirting. I don't think you're doing enough to keep her. I mean, I don't even think I have to make eye contact and she'd be mine,"

   "God Casey, why are you doing this? You know we're together,

   "I wouldn't say together. I just think she's flinging with you. You know, nothing serious going on,

   "Casey, I can't believe you. You liked April when I liked April. Now that I'm dating her, you've been all touchy and flirty and it's making me so uncomfortable!"

   "Why? You worried she's not going to stay with you? Worried she's just going to dump you? Feeling a little insecure, are we?"

   "Casey, you take that back or I'm gonna--"

   You interrupted immediately and went over to Donnie, trying to think of something to distract him from getting violent with the admittedly annoying Casey Jones.

  "Donnie, I just remembered I had a doctor's appointment in a few minutes, I really have to go,"

   "O-Oh, uhhh... okay,"

   "I'll be back, it's just a check up. See you soon?"

   "Yeah, sure. I love you,"

   "I love you too..."

   You stood on your tippy toes and gave him a kiss, but not just a peck like usual, it was one of those kisses you only did with Donnie in private. It was long and gentle, a little bit rough in some parts where you had to pull him down a little to keep him in place. He wrapped his arms around you and you did the same. When you pulled away, Donnie seemed to still be in the mentality of the kiss and kept his eyes closed for a second.

   "Okay, bye!" You began walking off and Donnie was still completely stunned and as for Casey...

   Casey didn't have anything to say.