Losing Her

Like any day, you came home from the panic of school and watched the TV, hoping for anything to catch your attention while you rested your brain. You got yourself a drink from the fridge and relaxed on the couch, pulling out your phone to message Donnie.

   Honestly, the TV was just for background noise.

   In your messages, you were telling Donnie about your day, asking how he was and sending him random pictures and scrolling through social medias to see what's new.

   "Chris Bradford's Dojo... the place YOU can become the strongest you've ever desired. He will push you to your limits to make you the person you want to be. Get the chance to train personally with the Master himself by answering these triva questions about Chris Bradford's 2 Ruff Krew to the website shown,"

   "See you there,"

   You looked up from your phone and found a small amount of interest in this. You weren't a HUGE fan, but you thought he was cool and you used to watch his shows on the old TV when you were little. You were absolutely desperate for self defense training at this point and this sounded like the perfect opportunity.

   You went into the website via mobile, going to the contest page.

   It required a video of you answering all the questions in one sitting with no answer key. It sounded simple enough. All you had to do was set up your phone to record you while questions played. So that's what you did.

   "3... 2... 1... go! Now what is Chris Bradford's brand soda from episode 4, season 3?"

   "Chris Bradford's Roundhouse Kick Hyper drink, next,"

   "What's the name of Chris Bradford's monkey in the Cereal commercial?"

   "Cho-Cho, next,"

   "Final question. Are you ready for this 2 Ruff Krew triva? Who send the killer dolphins onto Chris Bradford to eat his flesh?"

   "Destroyo, next,"

   Your phone stopped recording and you submitted the video.

   -Here goes nothing.- You thought.

   ● ● ●

   It had been weeks since the contest. Truth be told, you completely forgot you even entered until you got an email from the website saying you won the challenge, which wasn't really a challenge at all. A 5 year old could have answered the questions.

   The email had a selection of times to meet so it could work with your schedule. You picked the time after school and tomorrow would be the day you started. Since you were a minor, you were told to bring your mom, which made sense and honestly made you more comfortable about going. This would be the first time you ever met the guy and you couldn't trust him the moment you saw him.

   Thats how you get in trouble.

   When the day passed, you were waiting at the school for your mom to pick you up and drive you to the dojo. You were nervous about how harsh this guy might be on you, but you were excited to learn. You texted Donnie on the way over, explaining what happened and how excited you were to train with a celebrity.

   <You: Donnieee! So i did something and i won 10 free training sessions with Martial Arts celeb Chris Bradfordddd!!! Like how does this happen? I'm just about to go in. I'll see you soon and tell you how it went, okay?>

   Your mom parked the car, bringing in a change of clothes so you could sweat in a different outfit, a water bottle, and a very old and dusty VHS tape of Chris Bradford's 2 Ruff Krew; just to see if he would sign it.