Donnie the Jelly-Turtle

When you weren't hanging out with Donnie or other friends, you were usually hanging out with Mikey in your spare time. He was generally refreshing to be around with his goofiness and his state of mind. Mikey listened to you and although he was loud and obnoxious, he didn't drain you. If you weren't willing to carry the conversation, he had no problem doing it himself, but when you had something to say, he let you have your moment.

   After a while, Donnie started getting paranoid. You had been spending a lot of time with Mikey and it almost didn't seem like you were all that disappointed when he said he couldn't hang out... Which never occurred to him before. He knew very well it was just you coming out of your shell again to be independent... But there was always a possibility.

   Donnie began devising a plan to figure out what was going on. He asked if you wanted to hang out, but found a reason to cancel and wanted to see what you would do, which was obviously heading towards hanging out with Mikey again... But this time, being the nervous weirdo he is, he tried to eavesdrop.

   Mikey invited you to come out in the sewers and Donnie wasn't sure why, but it freaked him out. He followed you quietly, not able to see you two clearly, but hearing every word that was said.

   "So what part of the sewers do you prefer for this kind of thing?" Your voice echoed.

   "I guess at the drainage pipes. There's a lot of room to move around and it's kind of dangerous. I like that. What about you?" Mikey said.

   "I like the tunnels. It's good for me... considering I'm kind of new at this,"

   "It takes practice. I've been doing this kind of thing for a long time,"

   -What are they talking about?- Donnie thought.

   "So did you bring everything? If not you're screwed," Mikey chuckled.

   "I'm gonna get screwed either way, Mikey. Otherwise I wouldn't be down here with you,"

   -Oh god, I really hope they're not talking about...-

   "So did you bring your... Protection?" You could practically hear the smirk in Mikey's voice.

   "You're such a doofus, hehe,"

   "OKAY THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR!" Donnie came out of hiding, "What are you two doing so far out in the sewers? Are you two... in a..."

   Donnie noticed you beside Mikey, wearing a bunch of gear for skating. There were two skateboards on the ground, you were covered head to toe with protective pads and had a big ugly helmet.'

   "Are we in a what?" You asked.

   "You two... Aren't dating?"

   "Mikey's teaching me how to skateboard... if that's what you mean. Donnie, I thought you couldn't hang out,"

   "I'm... I'm sorry. I thought maybe you two were... uhhh... going behind my back and like... going to..."

   "Wait, you thought... I, (Y/n) would be cheating on you... with Mikey... your brother. Michelangelo,"

   "I mean..." Donnie muttered.

   "I'm sorry, but Mikey?" You laughed a bit, looking at Mikey, "No offence Mike, but that would not happen,"

   "None taken, dude." Mikey shrugged and picked up his skateboard. "You two can talk. I'm gonna warm up,"

   You smiled and pulled Donnie aside, giving him a little kiss on the nose. Mikey went down through the big dip and started skating like a pro.

   "What made you think I would cheat on you?"

   "I-I don't know... Sometimes I get doubts and I get scared and I just..."

   "Huh... I didn't expect you to actually think that. I thought I was going to be the only one worried about that kind of thing... I thought I was going to be the insecure one. I don't even think Mikey has the heart to get into intimacy yet. He's still too innocent, and so am I. I really thought I would be the most paranoid in this relationship,"

   "Well... I guess we're both a little skeptical..."

   You gave Donnie a sweet hug and listened to his heartbeat.

   "I trust you fully now. Okay?" Donnie chuckled under his breath.

   You smiled ear to ear, "Me too,"