Late Night Kisses

You had just gotten home from school and was sitting at home alone. Your mom was working her late hours and you decided to invite Donnie over, if he wasn't busy of course, to watch a movie. You gave him a call while you were sitting on your fire escape.

   "Hey, Donnie here,"

   "Hi Donnie... Are you busy? I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie or something...?"

   "Yeah, sounds good! I'll be over in a—" You could hear the phone being pulled away from him.

   "Donnie and (Y/n) sitting head to head, 5 minutes later they end up in bed!" Mikey yelled.

   Then immediately, he hung up. You let out a wheezy laugh and put your phone down to start making a comfy spot for you to sit and started making snacks. Mostly just microwaved popcorn, fruit snacks, candy... You know, the ideal movie snacks. You made your living room couch into a little fort filled with pillows and blankets. You wanted it to be the best movie night ever.

•••

   "Why do you guys have to torment me about (Y/n)?" Donnie groaned as he started walking out of his lab.

   "Because you're our brother. What are we supposed to do? Be 'supportive'? This isn't some TV show with bad actors and stories. We're the real thing." Raphael put Donnie in an armlock and playfully 'noogied' him.

   "Donatello,"

   Donnie looked over to see Splinter coming out of the Dojo. He walked over gracefully, every click of his cane echoing in the room.

   "I trust you'll be home at a reasonable time, Donatello,"

   "We'll probably hang out an hour or two after the movie. Don't worry about me being off time, sensei,"

   "I'm not worried about you losing track of time,"

   "What do you mean?"

   "You're a teenager. Things are going on in your head and your body. You must learn how to control yourself and—" He was cut off.

   "Sensei, I know all about that stuff. Nothing's going to happen. I'm just there to hang out. You can trust me. We'll maintain our boundaries and the most I'm probably going to do is kiss her good night,"

   "Even if something happens Donatello, she has the right to say no. Don't guilt her to think otherwise,"

   "Hai, sensei,"

   Donnie gave Splinter a respectful bow and left the lair to find your apartment.

   -I don't even think anything will happen. I'm a mutant turtle.-

   •••

   Waiting in your cozy fort for Donnie, you were gradually snacking on the food, trying to keep some for the movie, but you weren't able to resist. As you were about to reach for another snack, you heard a tap on your fire escape window. Donnie was out there with a cute smile stretched on his lips.

   "Hey Donnie," You opened the window. "This is my place. Make yourself at home!"

   "Thanks," He climbed in and gave you a quick kiss on the forehead, then laying his gaze all over the living room. "Your place is awesome!"

   Donnie crawled into the fort followed by you. You leaned on him, eagerly reaching for the TV remote.

   "So, What are we watching?"

   "It's called '(favourite animated movie)' and it's my favourite,"

   You quickly pressed play and snuggled up to Donnie. You weren't as shy as you would have been before and it was a pleasant feeling to be completely comfortable with Donnie. Things started changing after a good 45 minutes when you decided to pause for a bathroom break, although it almost physically hurt to pause at a good moment. When you went to the bathroom, Donnie walked around the house a little, admiring the little things. He saw a photo on a desk of you and your mom at a (fav/artist) concert, looking like you were having the time of your life.

   "(Fav/artist) last year. My mom didn't think she would have fun and yet there she is," you walked over and smiled at the photo.

   "I never pegged you as the concert type,"

   "Well, being in a toxic relationship changes a lot. I used to be so much better at talking to people and going out and all that... But when Drake started dating me, I didn't notice how distant I became with my friends. Even the ones I've had since the toddler times. Then I started getting more insecure and I started to lose the confidence to stand up for myself. Now that I'm away from him, I feel like I can be myself,"

   You turned to look at Donnie and he was speechless. He just had a big smile on his face that wasn't showing signs of fading.

   "What?" You said, smiling back.

   "It's just nice to think that you're comfortable around me. Even so soon after your last relationship,"

   "Of course. You make me happy and... well I feel safe around you,"

   "I know I don't usually ask but... Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah," You smiles ear to ear, standing on your tippy toes to receive his kiss.

   Donnie held you with a warm embrace and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips. It was lasting for a good 30 seconds, then you both took a moment to breathe. He held your hands and subtly brought you over to the fort, sitting down on the pillows and continuing sweet little kisses. He leaned you up against the couch and gave you a peck on the cheek,

   "(Y/n)...?"

   "Yeah?"

   "Can I... Can I try something?"

   "I don't see why not,"

   Donnie took a moment to gather up his courage and softly laid his lips on your jawbone and gave small pecks down your neck. You giggled a little at the ticklish sensation, which only encouraged him to keep going.

   "Is this okay?" He asked, making sure you were enjoying the kisses as much as he was.

   You nodded and wrapped your arms around him, letting him continue his kisses. He moved your stray hair out of the way and found a sweet spot on your neck that made you shiver in happiness.

    As much as you were enjoying the sweet little gifts atop your sensitive skin, you weren't appreciating where on your legs his hands were travelling. You could see clear as day where you two were taking it, and you didn't want it to happen. Donnie put his hands on your thighs and made little suckling noises as he was working on your neck. You were battling the crises in your head.

   You didn't want it...

   ...but you were afraid to say no.

   Fear began rising up in your heart and the anxiety ran through your veins like a track race. Your breathing became more heavy while you lost your control to him as his hands moved to your hips, his fingers just beneath the hem of your comfy pajama shirt, gasping at the sudden touch to your bare skin. You closed your eyes, starting to feel the anxiety overwhelm you.

   But it all stopped when he pulled away and looked at you.

   "Hey, are you okay?"

   "Donnie, I don't want to do anything... but I don't want to disappoint you. I just... I just wanna be a good girlfriend. I'm sorry. I'm trying to get myself in the mood but I'm just... scared. I'm so sorry, I don't want to do this,"

   "Don't say that,"

   Fear struck you like lightning when he said that, but it was followed by a warm feeling of relief.

   "You don't need to be sorry. It's your body, so it's your choice. We can just chill and watch the rest of the movie if you want,"

   "So... You're not mad?"

   "Hey, I'm here with the cutest girl in the world," He held your face. "How can I be mad?"

   Donnie adjusted your PJ's so it was over the little exposed space on your hips. You almost began crying, but you decided to save those happy tears for the end of the movie.

   Still, he was a great kisser.