The Bullying Problem

Most people at school pitied you after all of the things about Drake had been said. Some were sweet about it, some were a little patronizing, and others... were mean.

There were a few groups of people that genuinely believed you were the problem and always looked down on you, scoffing when you celebrated your achievements and belittling them. They kicked you when you were down; meaning: while your grades were getting bad after your mom was mutated, they said yiu were getting stupid because Drake was the smart one. At first it didn't bother you, but when they saw that ut started getting to you, they got more shallow with their insults.

They made fun of your weight, your acne, the way you laughed, anything they could poke at. It made you start trying to impress them all, hoping they would stop if you proved you were still smart; still pretty.

There were a few guys that were really creepy and sexually harrassed you on a daily basis.

"Nice rack, studies say a massage helps them get bigger!" One would say... a lot.

"6/10 but definitely screwable. You're not that ugly baby!"

"Hey wanna get on your knees and smile for me?"

Those were only a few examples.

Usually you just laughed it off or ignored them. When you declined their disgusting requests, they began calling you a prude and a tease.

Saying things like, "No wonder Drake hurt you. A guy has needs and you're useless,"

The bullying became to much to handle. You had that terrible worthless feeling you had when you eere dating Drake. He often manipulated you by saying things about your body and then saying you were still "okay anyway" because he "loved you". You had to talk to Donnie about it.

   Where else would you find him aside from his lab?

   "Donnie? Can I talk to you?" You peered in and cooed.

   "Of course. One sec," He placed his soldering into its socket sitting place and turned to look at you. "What's the problem, honey?"

   You walked over and leaned up against the Shellraiser. "There's these... guys at school. They blame me for Drake and... lately they've been talking about my grades and my weight... and my acne... and---"

   "I'm gonna stop you right there, okay? You are perfect, just the way you are. I look at you every single day and I get so happy that I not only scored a girlfriend with the biggest heart ever, but I lucked out and got one shell of a greek goddess girlfriend. I love every little detail about you."

   "You don't think my laugh is... weird and annoying?"

   "Now that's crossing the line. Your laugh brightens every room, just like your smile. When you have a weird laugh, that's how I know you're beung genuine... and you're not faking your happiness around me. My biggest fear is... judgement; you losing interest. Thats how important you are to me. Are those guys important to you?"

   "Well... no,"

   "Then they really don't know what's best for you. They don't have a say in how you should feel. Heck, neither do I. Only you can choose how you feel about how gorgeous you are,"

   "Thats the other thing... some of them say... things,"

   You looked at him and a flame seemed to run across his eyes. "There's more huh? What's that about?"

   "Stuff like... 'nice ass' and 'bend over, sweetheart'... and 'come sit on my lap'. I feel gross and then I just don't know what to say,"

   "Well now they're just challenging me at this point. Come on, let's go to the dojo. Some emergency training,"