Bruises?

This ones gonna be a little short but i was feeling inspired with this one so here you go---

<><><><><>

   After that night of confidence building, Donnie was definitely a lot happier and it showed. Sleeping in his room became a habit and neither you or Donnie minded, but you had to keep it a secret because Splinter would NOT approve.

   But... you couldn't help it; you loved sleeping in Donnie's arms.

   Tonight, like any other night, you were laying in yout assigned bed eager to get a text from Donnie to head to his room. When he messaged you that Splinter was asleep, you left your room and bumped into Leo.

   "Oh Leo! Hi," You chuckled nervously. "What are... What are you up to?"

   "I'm going to bed... shouldn't you be as well?"

   "Yeah! I'm just uhh... going to get some water. Have a good night Leo," you said, waiting for him to get to his room, quietly going over to Donnie's.

   You silently entered his room and closed the door, going into his bed. Donnie came in about two minutes later and smiled at you. He sat next to you in bed, hugging you.

   "Hi honey,"

   Donnie kissed you on the forehead and there was a bright smile practically stained on his face. He always greeted you like this but... he seemed so much happier.

   "You're happy today aren't you?"

   "Yeah I am. I'm just having a good day, you know?"

   "That's good. I'm glad you're all happy like this,"

   Donnie kissed you again and he laid you down on the bed. His breath began to tremble when he put his hands by your head to support himself over you. He nuzzled your nose and continued kissing you.

   "Hey... this is okay right? You're comfortable?"

   "As long as you're not planning on---"

   "Oh no no no, nothing like that. I wont try anything like that. I was just wondering if... if maybe I could kiss your neck again?"

   "Yeah, that's fine,"

   You smiled and adjusted yourself a little so you were in a more comfortable position. He put his lips on yours at first and made his way down to your neck and experimented with his lips and his tongue. Donnie sweetly sucked on your left side and did some gentle biting.

   "Just tell me if I'm being too rough. I'm going to do some biting... is that okay?"

   "Y-Yeah," you were in that feeling of bliss under him and agreed to let him keep going.

   Donnie took a deep breath and started the biting again on different spots on your neck and slowly increasing the pressure of his bites until you let out a little sign of pain. When he heard you, he sweetly kissed the spot he was too hard on.

   "Same goes for the sucking okay? I just wanna see what your limits are for... future reference,"

   "Oh I see, you're experimenting," you giggled and kissed his nose.

   Donnie hugged you and repeatedly sucked on different places on your neck and then on the next spot he would suck harder until you put your hand on his chest to lightly push him away. He smiled and softly kissed the spot you felt pain in. He lightly breathed on your neck and it gave you the shivers.

   "Hey, I love you," he whispered. "You make me so happy and I'm just glad you're here,"

   Donnie roamed the parts on your neck seeing which one made you feel the best. He helped sit you up and accidentally grabbed your thigh when he meant to hold your waist. You whimpered and pushed him back.

   "No," you whispered.

   "Hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It was an accident. You okay?"

   "Yeah, I'm fine,"

   "You wanna just go to sleep now? We can do that,"

   "Yeah... lets do that. Is that okay?"

   "Of course. Hold on,"

   Donnie got up and took off his belt, his knee pads and his elbow pads, hanging his mask on his bed post. He crawled into bed with you and cuddled up to you to hear your heartbeat. You put your arms around him and drifted into sleep.

   The next morning, you woke up to Donnie curled up next to you. It took a while for you to get the energy to get up out of bed, but you had to get something to eat.

   On the way, you passed by Leo and Raphael. Their attention was immediately drawn to you as they saw the marks all over your neck. At first you didn't understand why they were staring until Leo broke the awkward silence.

   "(Y/n), what... what happened to your neck?"

   "Those look like bruises. Did that asshole find you again?!" Raph stepped forward to look closer and you covered up immediately.

   "N-No! I mean yes... I mean... it might just be dirt. Don't worry Raph, I wasn't hurt or anything. I gotta go!" You ran towards the bathroom and Mikey was coming out.

   "Goooood morning, dudette! What's up? Oh damn, you got some mad bruises all over your neck. You taking up hoop dancing or something? Ooh! Don't tell me, nunchuks!"

   "Uhh yeah! Sorry Mikey, I gotta use the bathroom,"

   "Oh I wouldn't do that if I was you. I had some gnarly pizza last night and it went down easy but---"

   "Okay I get it! Nevermind! What's for breakfast Mikey? I'm starving,"

   "Special Made With Love Pancakes!"

   "Great um..."

   Donnie came out of his room with all of his gear back on. He was tying his mask while walking up. "Morning. Hey (Y/n), how'd you sleep? What's that on your neck--- Oh..."

   You cleared your throat and saw Mikey staring at you. His eyes widened anx he started laughing.

   "Oh sNAP! YOU GUYS GOT BUSY DIDN'T YOU? WAIT 'TIL I TELL LEO---"

   Donnie covered Mikey's mouth and carried him away, leaving you blushing and covering your face.