11: Going back home

Here's another update! 

Please Vote, Comment, Fan if you like the Chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 11: 

"Lunch is ready, please go wake her up!" Mrs. Dutta told Neha, Kathy's cousin. Kathy was excited seeing her family first time after she got married even if it was only for a day but since she had to wake up early in that morning and make breakfast for the Shenoy family, she just excused herself and went to bed. Her family laughed at her typical Kathy behavior. 

"Kathy wake up and stop dreaming about making out with Ronnie! Get up, he's waiting outside!" Neha said and Kathy jumped at the mention of Ronnie. 

"What? Why is he here? I am not going there today! Go tell him!" Kathy said. Neha rolled her eyes and started laughing. Kathy looked confused and rubbed her eyes trying to wake up fully. 

"Your mom sent me here to inform you that lunch is ready. But since you're a heavy sleeper, I thought I'll just play with you a bit!" Neha said laughing. 

"What are you laughing at? Get out of my way and let's go for lunch!" Kathy said as she got out of her bed. She pushed her cousin and ran towards the dining table. Neha ruffled Kathy's hair affectionately, still laughing. 

"It's really not so funny, so stop laughing!" Kathy said getting irritated and slowing her speed. 

"I like irritating you, li'l sister!" Neha said smiling dearly. 

"Hey why are you smiling so broadly?" Vinnie, Kathy's friend asked and Kathy looked around the table and just now noticed that all her girl best friends were here. 

"What the hell! What are you guys doing here?" she asked her friends. 

"You don't need us anymore now, right?" Mona faked hurt and Kathy gave her a look. 

"Stop your drama now!" Kathy told them. She wasn't in a good mood and her friends weren't helping her either. She sat on her chair and started eating her food silently. 

"Kathy what's with your moodiness darling? Don't you like being here anymore or is it that time of the month?" Kathy's mom asked and she saw her friends giggling at the comment. 

"You guys are irritating me a lot, so please stop it! Let me eat my food." Kathy said. 

"Of course we are not as interesting as Ronnie is!" Suzie commented but Kathy realized that it was of no use talking to them, so she kept quiet and ate her food silently. Sure, she'd have teased her friends or cousins if they were the newly married couple but she did not want anyone to tease her because this was not a normal wedding for her. 

"So Kathy how was last night? What did you two do?" Vinnie asked, a sweet smile playing on her face. Kathy looked at her friend and understood what her friend meant. She thought about last night, she replayed the time when she thought Ronnie would sleep with her, she blushed when she pictured that time when he was only in his towel and nothing else. Ronnie looked really hot then but that did not mean she liked him. He was attractive, hot and all those stuff but he was irritating, rude and confusing. 

"God Kathy, you're blushing! We never thought that we'd see this day. Sure that smile says a lot about your last night!" Neha commented and everyone agreed. 

"Guys, it's not what you all are thinking. I was just..Just-" Kathy started but gave up because there was no way she could explain her friends and family all this. 

"Kathy, I'm so happy for you!" Mona said and she saw a smile on everyone's face. She could see that everyone was so happy for her and here she was, sitting and lost in her own world.