Unspoken (Watty Awards 2011)Chapter Fifty Six: Lawrence's Confession

October 21                                                                                              Emma POV

I watched annoyance flash across lee’s face, but she quicly regained her compusre.

“You call her nice?!” Lee snapped. I gave Rosalie a shrug, and we watched their argument unfold. “She interrupted our date!”

“For a good reason!” Rosalie now joined in.

Lee turned to Rosalie. “You fuckign bitch! You brought her here!” Lawrence now stood.

“Lee,” be began, grabbing all of our attention. “Emma.” He said, pow putting his hand on my shoulder. Both of us looked at him intently.

“I love you both. But,” he sighed, “in the past two days, you’ve told me I had to choose between you two. Lee when we dated, I saw how nasty and ugly you really are. I ignored it ,telling myself would be ok. That was a mistake.”

He looked at me, and I quickly lookd away.

“Emma, when we uh..dated, I got to know you on a whole new level. Sleeping with you was a mistake, but don’t judge me on just that. When I told you to pretend nothing happened I thought id’ be better for us. I was wrong. Emma, I can’t forget every touch, every kiss, every “I love you,” and more. We shared something that’s greater than we know.”

He took a look at both of us desperate girls. Desperately in love with him as he made his final decision between the two of us.

“You both chose me to choose. And I did. Lee, what we had was nice, but I never really loved you like I do with Emma.”

Was he serious?!

“Emma you’re brave, smart, and beautiful. What we had was real. But, I shouldn’t have put you on the bottom of my list. You deserved to be first priority.”

He looked at both Lee and me. “I’ve been a selfish asshole for too long now. And Lee,”

He turned and kissed me. Hard. Full of passion. The kiss told me everything he was feeling.

Passion.

Regret.

Guilt.

Pleasure.

And most importantly:

Love.

“Lee, we’re done. I love Emma, and she’s my girlfriend. Not you.

Please read below for IMPORTANT information on the story

______________________________________________________

Dear my lovely little readers, don't go spreading rumors that Unspoken is done. Because it's NOT. There's a little more. Not too much. But a little bit left. Soemthing special happens in the end. And yes, this was special, but not as special as what will come :D

hope you liked it. And yes, he chose Emma. I know how great!