Unspoken (Watty Awards 2011)Chapter Fifty Nine: French Kiss

November 10th                                                                     

John dropped me and Lawrence off at Lawrence’s mansion house thing. We offered the two of them to come sleepover, but John said he and Rosalie had plans of their own. (I think you know what I mean).

So me and Lawrence didn’t prod or anything. Besides, we had plans of our own.

He slid a key out from his pocket and unlocked the front door. Surprisingly, the light were on in the kitchen, and I could hear a hushed conversation. Lawrence and I followed the noise and met a horrific sight in the kitchen.

“Oh hey baby.”

“Hey Lee.” He replied, monotone.

Oh. My. God.

“I was just stopping by.” Lee fidgeted.

“Yeah you were just leaving.”

“Oh Lawrence, you’re always so funny!” she began to unbutton her shirt. I looked away.

“Lee seriously get out. I’ll call the cops.” Lawrence threatened.

“Not until we get back together. I don’t mind; I mean I’ll keep stripping till you have to say yes.”

“lee! I have a girlfriend.” He said in a disgusted tone.

“So! You cheated on me for that.” My face turned bright red. That was true. No matter which way I looked at it, Lawrence cheated on Lee. And the worst part is that I knew he was cheating, and I let him do it, anyway. I mean when Lee found out, she must’ve been crushed.

Maybe that’s why she always tried to make me feel bad. Because she knew her boyfriend liked someone else. So the she thought that by making me unpopular, he wouldn’t like me anymore.

How sad.

I turned around to give Lee an apology hug, when I saw it.

A kiss.

A French kiss to be exact.

Lee was pressed against Lawrence. He looked surprised, but he never really made an attempt to stop her.

My heart sank.

“How does it feel, princess?” Lee asked. Well, I guess they were done. But my answer was me bolting down the street and to my house.

__________________________________________________________

What a bitch right? She was in his freaking HOUSE. I think it's creepy too....

And you are now....

EIGHT CHAPTERS

from being done!!!!!

Songs of this chapter:

Last Friday Night: T.G.I.F: Katy Perry

The Edge of Glory: Lady Gaga

Waka Waka: Shakira

On The Floor: Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull

ET: Katy Perry

Enjoy!! <33333