Unspoken (Watty Awards 2011)Chapter Sixty Four: Before the Dance

December 10th

I’m hanging out at Rosalie’s house with Rachel, Sunshine, Natalie, and Scarlett. We’re getting ready for the Winter Formal. I’m going with Lawrence, Rosalie’s going with John, Rachel and Emmet are going together, Natalie and Sunshine (as friends), and little Scarlett even has a date!

Anyway, everyone is in our fanciest dresses we bought last week. So let me tell you just how stunning each of us look.

Sunshine is wearing a long dress with beaded halter straps. It had a low ruffled hem, too. Her black hair was down and curled. She looked so pretty!!!

Natalie is wearing a long, elegant black dress. Her dress had beaded cross back straps accompanied with a beaded waist and low back. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun. Normally, a messy bun would look les elegant, but Natalie pulled it off and even looked elegant while doing it.

Rachel is in a long, ruffly royal blue dress. It had cross back straps and a beaded waist. Her normal ponytail was let down so her curls could hang in a half up half down sstyle that made her face look so chisled.

Scarlett is wearing a knee length dress. It was strapless, had a tie-back waist, and rose-accented mesh skirt. She looked really cute. She had pincurled her hair so it fell over her shoulders with a light and gentle curl.

Rosalie is wearing a long black dress with sequined detail. It had a ruched bodice and a fishtail hem. Hair hair was straightened, and she was wearing a very simple necklace that tied the whole thing together. She looked so freaking stunning.

And I am wearing a long white dress. It was strapless and flowed out past the chest area. My hair was tied up in a fancy twist with a few strands hanging around my face. To finish it off, I put on my snowflake necklace Lawrence gave me.

We were ready…

:*:                                :*:                                :*:                                :*:                                :*:

The gym was packed. We could see strobe lights from outside the gym. The music was blasting so freaking loud!! We stepped inside the gym, and my mouth was hanging open.

The gym was decorated with Christmas lights. And there were tables spread around the room. A bar was set up. And at the front of the gym was a DJ. The boys were waiting for us.

“You ready?”

I nodded and dragged Lawrence to the dance floor.

_________________________________________________________

Yes this is a short chapter. But ya know what!! You are TWO chapters away from being done, three plus the Epilouge!!

Enjoy guys!! <333