Meeting You

Let's just say you got sent out on a mission from the Avengers. Nothing big was happening at the Avengers tower so you made your own mission. To find out who killed Danny Latimer. You acted like a normal person, knowing that you really weren't. The police and everyone was still fighting about how it was Jack Marshall, oh but they didn't know. No they didn't, but you did. Let's just say your the daughter of Sherlock Holmes and you're very smart. Joe Miller killed Danny Latimer but who would believe you, your not a police woman. Until you became one. You had an interview and you made her promise not to tell that you are an Avenger and she "hired" you quickly. A woman walked into the room her name you learned was Ellie Miller. You read her quickly she was wife to Joe Miller.
"I'll be showing you 'round it's pretty easy" She smiled at you, you nodded and followed her. It took about 30 minutes to show you around you got the hang of it pretty quickly. "So who is the boss?" You ask as you started to walk back, she was going to show you your desk. "His name is Alec Hardy" She replied "Just don't get on his bad side or any side he isn't good with people and emotions" Ellie laughs and keeps walking. "Great to know" You reply and stare at the walls as you keep walking. Ellie takes you to your desk "Well here is everything, and the bosses office is right there" Ellie pointed right across from your desk to a office with windows around it and a man inside looking at his paper.
"Thanks Ellie" You said
"No problem (Y/N)".
As you sat down in your chair you folded your hands like you were praying and stared at the small gray wall that it put between you and the other officer working on their computer. You were deducting things left and right making out everyone seeing who they were what they were like, who you could trust. You sat there for hours because then you felt someone tap your shoulder.
"Uh" you made a blank face
"Yes wait no" You said confused still deducting but back to reality.
"Everyone's gone off might as well too" You take a look around and it's Alec the boss. You studied him every quickly. Bags under his eyes lack of sleep, hand on his heart a lot of heart problems. A nice looking beard, has a bad past on a case. Glasses in his hands, doesn't use them a lot unless he is reading.
"Hello?" He waved a hand in front of your face.
"Oh yes, going wait deducting Oh no said that out loud not what I was going for" You bit the tip of your tongue.
"Yes well I'm going so if your staying fine by me" Alec sighs and starts to walk toward the door. You sat for a mintue until he left. You have just deducted your first crush.