New Crime

You sat in the passenger seat of the car. Alec was driving they had just got a call about a woman being attacked. You were with him because you were just about to go home until they got the call and Alec brought you with him. Once they got to the location you stayed in while they got out and went to get the victim. They got back in and Ellie sat in the back with the woman who called. As Alec started to drive the rain came pouring down. You wrap your arm around your abdomen you had a small bump because of the pregnancy and Alec was super protective. So when he got this call about this woman being attacked he made you come along so he could have his eyes on you. The car was really silent Alec reaches over and holds your hand as he continued to drive. You all got back to the police station and got Trish the victim inside. Another woman took her so they could help her and do some test. Alec, Ellie, and you waited outside of the door for her to finish. Alec grabs your hand and squeezes it. You give a small smile and squeeze his hand in return. Once Trish came out they took her into a questioning room and you waited outside. You just wanted to go home, you were tired. You were standing the entire time waiting for them to get done questioning her not realizing your knees locked and you hadn't eaten almost all day you get tired and your eyes close and you pass out. Trish was sitting in there she faced the window while the detectives faced the other way. She saw you pass out hitting your head on the floor she gasps and puts her hands over her mouth.
"Hey it's okay we can finish this tomor-" Ellie says softly and Trish shakes her head and points to the window. Alec gets up and looks out he sees you on the floor and immediately opens the door.
"Baby!?" Alec grabs your head and lays it on his lap.
"Miller get the medics!" Alec shouts back at her. Ellie was already on the phone getting the ambulance. Alec holds you and tries to wake you up and eventually you opened your eyes slowly.
"A-Alec?" You whisper confused "are you done questioning?" You say not realizing you passed out.
"Yeah baby I'm done.." he whispers and rubs your arm. You were gonna try and sit up, but Alec made you stay down. Medics arrived and put you on a gurney and Alec was right by your side the whole time even on the ride to the hospital. He held your hand and told you everything was going to be okay. You slowly start to close your eyes again.
"Hey love we are almost there don't close your eyes" he rubs your hand.
"I'm tired.." you whine
"I know baby once the doctor checks you, you can sleep as long as you want" he replies softly and kisses your hand.
"Alec..." you whine tiredly you had just hit your head and didn't really know what was happening.
"Just stay awake for another 15 minutes okay?" He asks. You nod your head slowly and stare at the ceiling of the car. Once you got to the hospital they got you hooked up and the doctor checked you out. They told you before you could sleep you needed to eat since you haven't eaten all day and you were eating for 2. So you got some food and Alec sat next to you and kept his hand on your thigh as you ate slowly. You felt fat and you did not want to eat anymore. You stopped eating for a little bit and Alec noticed you barley ate anything on your plate.
"(y/n)...eat" he growls a little and runs his hands over his face. You pick up another chicken strip and take a bite. His phone started to go off, it was Daisy.
"Hey darlin' " he answers the the phone.
"No..no I'm going to be home a bit later, (y/n) passed out" he replies "she's okay, we are at the hospital we might be home around 1 am"
"Alright darling goodnight I love you" he hangs up the phone. He rubs his eyes and yawns.
He saw you ended up finishing all the food on your plate.
"Good job baby" he kisses the top of your head. You have a small smile. His hand went to the little bump on your stomach and he rubs gently.
"Are you ready to be a momma?" He asks. You nod with a smile.
"Yes I think so.." you reply
"You'll be great..." he smiles
"She's gonna be a daddy's girl" you smirk
"Who said it was going to be a girl?" He asks
"Me" you giggle. He chuckles a little and rubs his thumb across your hand.
"We will see about that.." he replies softly.
"Can we go home?" You asks. He nods "let me go sign you out.." he leaves the room and by the time he comes back you are already ready to leave. Alec took you home and you both went to sleep quickly. The next morning when you woke up Alec was still in bed with you surprisingly. You turn to cuddle into his side, he wraps his arm around you.
"I'm staying home today...to look after you" he whispered as he held you.
"You don't have too..." you whisper
"Yeah I do.." he replies and kisses your head. You nod in response.
"So get some rest cause that's what you have planned for today"
"What about work?" You ask
"Well technically I'm your boss even though you are just working for as a forensics" he chuckles "and your pregnant so you are staying home" he pulls you closer.
"Yes sir," you nod with a smile and kiss his jaw and cuddle into his chest.