Movie Night

Alec walked into the house as you were watching movies in your messy living room on Netflix. Ellie followed right behind Alec.

"Hey love" Alec says as he enters the house.

"Hey" You smile "Hey Ellie" 

"Hey (Y/N) how are you?" She ask

"Good and yourself?"

"I could do better" Alec interrupts

"Ellie is here to help with my old case" You nod in response and then get up off the couch. You go wrap yourself in Alec's arms. He kissed the top of your head.

"I'll go get us all dinner" You smile and grab your car keys

"What do you guys want?" You ask half way out the door

"I'll just text you it" Ellie says

"Sounds good" You smile and get into your car and start to jam out to Brendon Urie.

Once you get to the place you receive a text of what Ellie wants she also added in Alec didn't want anything because he wasn't feeling good.

You get the food for you and Ellie and go back. Once you got back Ellie thanked you for the food and you ate yours as well.

You sat in the living room on the couch and Alec came in and sat down next to you.

"Why don't you feel good?" You ask

"Something's going around at work, stomach bug don't worry" Alec waves it off and lays a hand on his stomach. 

"Okay" You shrug. Later that night, they got tired of working and came into the living room and watched movies with you. Alec cuddled up next to you. 

"Love ya darling" He smiles and kissed your head

"Love you too Alec" You smile and lean back into Alec to continue watching the movie. Once it was over you fell asleep. Ellie stayed the night on the couch and Alec took you into your guys room to sleep. That night you were pressed up against Alec in bed. It was a nice night overall.