Falling Apart

A shiver was sent down your spine. When you awoke it was one of those days. You hated those days. The days that felt like everything was too much, you couldn't handle all the emotions. You felt alone, sad, depressed. All you wanted to do was lay in bed because you couldn't get out of bed without feelings ugly and worthless. It was 8 when Alec woke you up.
"Come (Y/N) we are going to the court case" Alec said as he puts the tie around his neck. You open your eyes and stare at the wall in front of you not wanting to move. As you stared nothing helped and the flashbacks came.
"No no no no NO!" You get out of the flashback sitting up in bed. You breathe in and out fast. Alec was in the living room when that happened so then he walked back into the bedroom.
"(Y/N) you're not dressed! We have 20 mintues!" He says frustrated.
"Just go without me" You reply
"What? Why?" He asked
"Because I don't want to go" You reply.
"Wh-fine I'm not arguing" He replies and leaves the house. You needed something to relieve this pain, you invite your friends over and they bring the goods. Now you might be wondering your dating a police officer and inviting your drug addict friends over. But your just getting everyone together, you were going to leave to do it in Matt's house. Once you get to Matt's house everyone gets the drugs out and begins to inject them or swallow the pills. You inject them with a needle and drink alcohol. It was the best way you could deal with the pain. You did not cut because that would drive Alec over the wall. After awhile of being at Matt's house you fell asleep. After being asleep for a good 5 hours you looked at your phone and see a good amount of missed calls from Alec. Everyone at Matt's house was passed out so you left with some alcohol. You drink a bit as you walk home. Alec was in the house with Ellie. Ellie was using his wall for his last case and he was pacing waiting from a call from you. You walk through the door.
"What's up bitches?" You smile and take off your coat.
"Where have you been?" Alec asked getting angry.
"I was out with friends calm down dude" You reply and walk into your bedroom.
"Did you just call me dude?"
"Yeah I did" You reply
"Are you drunk?" He raised an eyebrow.
"More like high on life" You reply
"(Y/N)!" He shouts quietly, but angrly.
"Gotta deal with pain somehow" You shrug. He looks at you confused.
"Come on, like you didn't fucking know. You've seen the scars on my legs" You cross your arms and sit on the bed.
"Love, I was hoping you'd come to me and talk to me about it. I want to help you"
"Do you now?"
"Yes I do, the only way it will get better is if you talk to me" He sits on the bed and pulls you close to him. You couldn't express how you felt. It was just too much. So you snuggled your head into his chest and cried and he let you.