The Shower

You first start off by taking off your shirt. Then your sports bra, down to your pants and underwear. Your socks were already off so you didn't need to worry about that. Your guys bathroom was small, but you managed. Most of your stuff was in it anyways. He only needed his pills and his razor to clean up his beard once and awhile. You got in the water was hot, just the way you like it. You start to clean your body with soap. Then you rinse your body and put in the shampoo. Then you rinse that out as well. Crap you forgot your razor to shave your legs by the sink. You feel someone come in behind you and wrap his arms around you.
"Looking for this?" Alec asked you
"Yes" You nod
You start feeling self conscious as you see Alec's skinny body. You grab it from him and start shaving your legs. He pulled you up and kissed your lips as the water fell on your face. You sort of kissed him back and then let go.
"What's wrong love" he touches your shoulder.
"Your skinny, I'm not pretty obvious" You reply
"Not really, because your beautiful to me" he says
"Are you sure about that?" You ask
"Positive love" he replies and kisses you one last time.
"Your gorgeous and I love you" he moves his hands down your arms.
"Even though you like the water temperature to 'burn off my skin'" he chuckles, you laugh as well. You both kiss again under the water.