I couldn't help it

You walk up to your bosses door, afraid to knock you did anyways. You both always had a connection. You felt it deep down inside, you didn't know if he felt it as well. You both could be the same person on certain days. Especially when you didn't get enough sleep people called you Alec it was really funny. After you knocked you sat there for a bit moving your long detective coat back and forth. Alec opens the door "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked he stepped back for you to come inside since it was a bit chilly that night.
"Well..." You say and look up at him.
"I came to...do this" You say and immediately kiss his lips. Surprisingly he kissed back. He shut the door and removed your jacket. Your make out session continued to the couch and you were able to get off his tie. Then it continued to the bedroom all night and might I say it was a good night. In the morning you woke up in his bed you roll over and he had some tea in his hands extended his arm and gave you a cup.
"Thank you" You smile and take it. He smiles and sits on the bed. You sat up and set your tea down on the night stand next to you. You get out of his bed and put on your clothes. You then sit back down on his bed and drink your tea. Alec leaned against the head board with his glasses on his head turned to you.
"(Y/N).." He says. You bite your lip and look at him.
"Yes yes I know, I shouldn't have had sex with my boss blah blah blah" You say
"No..(Y/N) I've been in love with you" Alec replied
"Oh..." You say silently and in your head you smack yourself.
"Come here" He smiles and you got closer to him and he kissed your lips. Ellie then burst through the front door to Alec's house and you see her because there isn't a door for Alec's room.
She turns and sees you both kissing.
"Please tell me there is no one in the nude!"
"Nope, we got that taken care of" You smirk and get out of Alec's bed. He follows you outside of his room.
"Really? Alec has a girlfriend. This. This will forever be in the history books of Alec's relationships" Ellie giggles and you laugh with her.