Hidden Talent

In the middle of the day your phone rang. It was Alec.
"Hello?"
"Hey Darling" He smiled
"Hey Alec"
"Dinner tonight sound good?" He ask
"Yes that sounds awesome" You laugh
"Alright we can meet back at the house and go together" He says
"Alright what time?"
"I get off work at about 5 so be home by at least 5:30" Alec replied
"Okay" You giggle
"See you then love"
"Alright Alec"
"Bye baby love you"
"Love you too" You hung up the phone. You continued to work after that. You were fighting bad guys and saving people. You got to caught up in it and it was 5:23. Shit. You thought. You ran back to your lab with your super speed. You changed in a second and put makeup on in 3 seconds. Perfect. Then you ran home just in time for Alec to walk through the door.
"You ready darling?" He ask as he fixed his tie.
"Yes I am" You nod. He takes you down the street to a restaurant. One of your best friends was working tonight. Alec was talking to you as you noticed your friend was getting bullied by a couple of teenagers. They almost made her drop her tray then everything went slow. You ran toward her grabbing her tray and placing back in her arms. You ran back to the table. God dammit. Alec saw everything.
"A..Alec please don't be mad.." You whisper.
"Honey that was incredible!" He chuckles.
"Really?" You hide a smile.
"It was absolutely amazing. How did this happen?" He asked
"When I got hit by lightning" You say.
"Oh..yeah. I didn't like that one bit" He mutters drinking a glass of wine. He comes and sits next to you and wraps his arm around you. You hug his side and he kissed your forehead.
"This doesn't mean I'm not pissed at you for not telling me" He says
"Awe! Come on" You whine