Birthday

Request for: @TrashforFandom_704
Your birthday was on the Fourth of July. It was always a fun time. Mostly because you got to mess around with fireworks and hang out with friends and family, but also you got presents for the special day. Today was your birthday and you were excited to spend it with Alec. Of course he had to work all day, but once he got home he spent the entire evening with you. Even thought he didn't like the beach he took you out to the beach where everyone from the town was gathered to watch fireworks.
"Did you want to lit some fireworks off love?" He asks you as he holds your hand and you walk down the beach towards Ellie.
"If you want too yes."
"It doesn't matter what I want." He kisses your cheek.
"Hey you made it!" Ellie smiles and gives Tom a firework to go light. "More people with show up soon."
You nod in response.
"Here honey, I got us some. Ellie brought them for me." Alec points to the bag of fireworks.
"Thank you Alec!" You smile excitedly. You go over to the bag and search through it. There was one big firework out of all the smaller ones.
"I'll wait till the end for this one."
An hour had passed and more people showed up and lit off a lot of fireworks. You mostly watched them forgetting to light some of your own off. You sat on a blanket with Alec his arm was wrapped around you.
"You should light the big one off." He says with a smile and he rubs your shoulder.
"Okay." You smile and get up and grab the firework. You go closer to the ocean and light it off. You walk back and sit next to Alec and it goes up into the sky. The fire worked sparkled red and pink into the sky. One was in the shape of a heart. You smile a little to yourself.
"Love.." Alec says
You turn your head to face him. He had a small box in his hand. He opened the box and inside was a ring.
"I honestly didn't think I would marry again, but after meeting you I've changed my mind. So (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) will you be my wife?"
You were tearing up and your hands were shaking. You honestly thought too that Alec would never ask you this question.
"(Y/N)?" He mumbles trying to get your attention.
"Oh sorry yes! Yes!" You say excitedly and he slips the ring on your finger.
"I love you." You say
"I love you too."