Come To Bed

You woke up around 2 am. Alec probably had been home for awhile, but he continued to stay up and just go through files for the case. You honestly had no idea what he was doing. You just wanted him to come to bed with you. You pull the covers back and go to the bathroom and put your hair up in bun. You were wearing some sleep shorts and one of Alec's grey shirts. You find your way to the door through the darkness of the bedroom and open it. You see Alec with the door open and he was talking to someone. You listen in and find out Ellie stopped by to tell him something. She then left and you walked out of the room. He sees you and then looks back down at his paper work. You go over and wrap your arms around his waist.
"Come to bed.." you mumble
"Love, I've got things to do."
"Things to do tomorrow. You need some sleep Alec." He turns around to face you. He kisses your forehead.
"How did I get someone like you?"
You smile a little and kiss his lips.
"Even Alec Hardy deserves someone special."
"Well I'm glad I found someone special."
"Really? Who is it?" You ask jokingly.
"You, you dork." He chuckles and kisses your lips. "You remind me of Daisy sometimes."
"Is that a good thing?" You ask raising your eyebrow.
"It might be." He smirks.
You giggle and with your strength you grab his hand and tank him to the bedroom.
"God, your strong." He rubs his arm because you also grabbed his arm to get him in there.
"well it's not like you're a tall skinny stick." You giggle
"Shut up." He laughs
You both got into bed and cuddled together.
"Goodnight Love."
"Goodnight."