Shes a Keeper

Alec was always so careful now when it came to relationships. When his last marriage had failed because his wife cheated on him he took the blame of losing the evidence and lost his wife in the process. So when it came to you he was very careful and always watched to see if you ever showed signs of cheating. The only other person that knew about his wife cheating was Claire, so Claire told Alec she would try something to see if you would cheat. Later on in the day Alec brought you over to hang out with Claire to keep her company while Alec went to the court case of Daniel Latimer.
"How about let's go out and get a drink?" Claire turns to smile at you. She had a video camera hiding in her clothes watching you.
"Yeah sure alright" you nod thinking she just honestly wanted to get a drink. You both go out to a bar and get a drink. A random guy walks up to you and ask for your number
"Sorry, but I am taken" you smile and wave him off the guy gets angry and leaves. Claire's next test was to send a very handsome, rich guy over to you. You sit down and take another drink out of your wine glass. The man approached you "Hey there pretty lady" he smirks and sits next to you. Oh yeah by the way he was being paid to do this. You roll your eyes and get on your phone. He pulls out a stack of cash and ask for a drink. "You want a drink?" He smiles.
"No I'm good" you reply and scroll through your phone.
"Are you single?" He smirks as he kind of shows off the money he has.
"No I'm not" you reply and grab your purse ready to leave.
"Come on, can't you cheat?? I'll give you whatever you want"
"I'm taken by the best man in the world now piss off, thanks" you smile and walk off. Claire smiled a bit and she got all she needed for Alec. Claire met you outside "ready to leave?"
"Yeah I can't stand it in there any longer"
"Alright" she nods and you both leave the bar.
The next day Alec came over and watched everything that Claire caught and he was very happy to hear and see what he had watched.
"She's a keeper Alec" Claire smiled
"Yeah she is" Alec nods. He thanks Claire and then leaves to go home and find you. You were watching Supergirl on Netflix. The door opens
"Hey love I'm home" Alec smiles as he walks in.
"Hey" you smile and keep watching your show.
He sits next to you on the couch and you cuddled into him.
"I love you" you say to Alec
"I love you too love" Alec wraps an arm around you and brings you closer to him. He finally felt like he was able to trust someone he loved.