Pacemaker/Sandbrook/Idk go with it

You took Alec home after he got his pacemaker in. He could walk, but he struggled too. He unlocked the door and you got a chair for him to sit outside in the nice weather. You wrap a coat around him and kiss his lips. You sit down on the concrete next to him and give him the pills his doctor said he should take.
"How are you feeling?" You ask with a smile and rub his hand.
"Better, thanks" He smiles at you and leans back in the chair.
"Want something to eat?" You ask raising an eyebrow.
"If it's not to much to ask.." He mumbles. You smile and kiss his head as you walk into the tiny house and made him some warm soup. Ellie came over to visit him with Fred her youngest son. She came inside and set Fred down on the couch and started using his wall to piece together the Sandbrook murders.
"Want some help with that?" You ask before you take Alec his food.
"Sure, another pair of hands would be nice" She nods.
"Alright" You smile for once feeling useful again.
You brought Alec inside to eat at the table and you pieced a lot of stuff together with Ellie. Soon the clock reached 11 P.M. but that didn't stop you guys from working. Alec said he was tired so you helped him into bed and put the blankets over him giving him a kiss. He just got out of surgery so he was weak. He fell asleep right after and you got back with Ellie and kept making the wall of art as you liked to call it. Soon before you knew it, you and Ellie both passed out on the floor. In the morning Alec woke up and walked to the kitchen to make some tea. You pop up from sleeping and so did Ellie.
"You guys are out of bread, and almost out of tea bags and milk" Ellie said. I smirk at Alec and stand up.
"Late night?" He ask
"Correct" You reply.
"I'll go get the stuff we are out of" You say and grab your keys. Alec hugs you and gives you a kiss.
"Be back soon okay?" He ask. You nod and he smiles kissing your forehead. You left to get the supplies for today. You really just loved being with Alec.