Fathers Day

Today was Father's Day, and of course your husband was working. Daisy and your other daughter that you had about 4 years ago were at home with you making cards for Alec. Your four year old daughter Kara ran over to you.
"Where's daddy?!" She whines and pulls on your sleeve.
"He's at work love, he will be home soon."
"But I made him a card!" She brings up the card to your face. The folded blue paper was covered in glitter and stickers.
"And he will love it." You smile and give her back the card.
"Come on let's go get him a present." You take her hand and you go to get Daisy to come with you. All 3 of you left to the store to find something for Alec. You all decided to get him some new dress shirts and ties. Once you got home Daisy being a great big sister helped Kara wrap the present for Alec and but the cards in envelopes. Soon Alec got home around dinner time.
"Hey love." You smile and go up and kiss his cheek. He smiles and kisses your lips.
"Daddy!" Kara squeals and runs to him and hugs him.
"Hey baby." He smiles and picks her up.
"Can we give daddy present now?" She asks and hides her face into his neck. Alec looks at you with a confused face.
"Yeah go get it.." you smile and she goes down from Alec and runs to get the present.
"I thought I said no gifts." Alec says to you
"She wanted to get something for her daddy." You smile and take his hand. He nods in response. Kara came back in with the present and Daisy behind her.
"Happy Fathers Day dad." Daisy smiles and gives him a hug.
"Thanks darlin'," he says
Alec sits down on the couch and you sit down next to him. Kara giggles and hands him the cards first. He reads he cards and smiles.
"Thank you loves." He smiles at his daughters.
He then was presented with the present. Alec opened the box to find some new shirts and ties. Kara watched him open it in awe.
"Just what I needed!" He smiles and kisses Kara's head. "Thank you my loves." He gets up and kisses Daisy's head.
"You're welcome." They both said with a smile.
"Come on Daisy lets go play!" Kara yells and drags Daisy to the play room. Alec turns to you and kisses your lips.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome Alec."
Both Daisy and Kara come back in.
"Can we watch this movie pleasssseee." Kara whines and holds up the movie to Alec.
"Of course," he replies and gets up to start the movie. You all sit on the couch Kara was in the middle of you and Alec and Daisy at on the right side of Alec and fell asleep on him and Kara fell asleep on the both of you.