What is the point of you Craig

"What did you say?" Alec said as he walked through the field on his way back to his house.
"Lee Ashworth entered the country 3 days ago!" Alec yells and walks a bit faster.
"And you didn't tell me till now. What is the point of you Craig!" Alec hangs up the phone as he gets closer to his house. "For God sakes!" He walks up to his house and brings out his keys. Then he sees the door open and the window cracked. His eyes go wide and he runs into the house
"(Y/N)!" Alec yells frantically. You were in the closet. All this guy did that broke in was tie you up and duct tape your mouth.
"Alec!" You scream but it was muffled thanks to the tape. You also kick the closet door to show where you were. Alec rushed in the bedroom and opened the closet door and took off the tape and untied your hands.
"Are you okay love?" He ask. You nod and hug him tightly. He takes you and walks back into the living room and unlocks one of his drawers with all of his paper work in it. He looks through it to see if he was missing anything. He looked through all of the drawers frantically. Alec then stands up and hugs you.
"Did he hurt you?" He ask with anger in his face.
"No..just tied me up" Your reply. Alec took his hand to your cheek.
"You're okay now love" He kissed your forehead. Alec took you and Miller to go meet someone named Claire from his old case. Alec wanted Miller and you to stay with Claire and have some drinks, food, stay the night.
"Oh so have a sleepover!?" Ellie ask a bit mad. Alec explains he needs both of you because he can't do it on his own. Later that night Ellie was getting a blanket and a letter fell down and she picked it up and then a knock came to the door.
"Are you alright in there Miller?" Alec asked
"Don't come in" She replied
"Of course I'm not coming in me and (Y/N) are on the sofa"
"Goodnight" She says
"Fine...night" He says and walks off into the living room.
You were already on the sofa with a big blanket.
"Already comfy?" Alec asked
"Totally" You reply
He gives a small smile, one you haven't seen in awhile. He comes over as you sit up. You lean into him and kiss his lips and he kissed back. The couch was very wide and you were both skinny so you were able to fit.
You both lay down facing eachother he layed on the outer part you and layed where your back touched the back of the couch. He scooted closer and you snuggled your head under his chin and stayed close. He wraps the blanket over both of you. You fell asleep together.