Perfect Match

Alec was staying late and so was Ellie. Ellie brought in fish and chips and sat it on his desk.
"What is it?" Alec asked
"Fish and Chips" she replied and sat down across from him.
"I don't eat that"
"Of course you don't" Ellie sighs
"Well it's the only thing open and what we have" she starts to eat her food and go through paper work. Alec sighs and picks up a chip and shakes it a bit before eating it.
You walk into Alec's office with a lunch bag with his dinner in it.
"Hey love" you smile and close the door behind you.
"Hey" he smiles and takes a bite of his chip. You smile and take one and give him the lunch bag.
"What's in here?" He ask
"A baked fish, with a baked potato and sliced tomatoes" you smile and steal his food Ellie got him.
"Thank you love" he smiles and opens the bag ready to eat. It was something good he could have thanks to his heart condition.
"Oh so she gets a thank you, but not me?" Ellie asked. You just laughed "he's hard to understand" you tell Ellie and sit next to her.
"Yes, yes he is" Ellie replied. You just laughed in response. Alec starts eating his meal
"This is delicious" he spoke up
"Well thank you, oh I almost forgot" you reached into your bag and brought out a bottle.
"Here it's tea" you hand it to him.
"Thank you baby" he takes it and takes a sip. You nod in response and eat the rest of his old food that he shouldn't be having. Ellie and Alec kept talking about the case while you watched Supergirl on Netflix. After you finished 2 episodes Alec was practically snapping in your face.
"Huh..? What?" You jump and take your head phones out and look up at him.
"Come on let's go love Ellie already left" he says
"Wasn't she just right here?" You raise an eyebrow.
"No she left about 20 minutes ago" Alec replied standing up.
"Oh well people talking none of them me I must have filtered" You nod and sit up getting ready to leave. Alec wraps his arm around you
"This is why we are a perfect match" he chuckles
"I guess so Mr. Hardy"