Nightmare

You mumble in your sleep, you've been having nightmares. You don't know the real cause to them. Most of them consist of Alec dying, maybe it was because of the one time he had a heart attack outside the hut. Right now the dream was about the killer of Daniel Latimer stabbing Alec over and over again. You were screaming his name trying to get the killer off. Eventually it was you holding Alec in your arms, blood spilling everywhere he was shaking as blood spilled from his mouth. He tried to speak and you encouraged it saying he'd be okay, but you knew he wasn't going to be and then he stops moving.
"(Y/N)!" You hear a familiar voice call your name. You shake and jump awake. Alec was there all perfectly fine.
"Hey it's okay love" he brings you into his chest and holds you there.
"You're okay?" You whimper quietly as you cuddle up into his chest.
"Of course I'm okay.." he whispers and lays back down with you in his arms.
"Alec?" You ask
"Hmm?" He says quietly as he runs his fingers through your hair.
"The first day we met..." you pause
"Yes?"
"Why didn't you like me?"
"What are you talking about" he raises an eyebrow
"It's pretty obvious you didn't like me" you whisper
"You've got it wrong love, I fell in love with you from day one" he chuckles
"Are you sure about that?" You ask raising an eyebrow
"I'm positive baby" he smiles and kisses your temple. You nod in response. You lean into him hiding your face in his chest.
"I love you Alec.." you yawn and start to fall asleep.
"I love you too baby" he whispers and holds you in his arms until you fall asleep because he wanted to make sure his girl was okay.