The Talent

Even though you and Alec have dated for awhile. Like a long while. He still doesn't know what you do on your weekends. Basically you sing. Anywhere. It gets you money to go out and shop and do whatever with. You love to sing. You have your own band. You have not toured no, but you think you guys are pretty great. So tonight you go out. Your on the stage looking down at your feet. The lights are off. The musicians get set. There was a good crowd. It was a bar after all. The last person you thought you'd see at a bar is Alec. You hadn't seen him yet, until you began to sing. The lights flash on as the music starts.
You start singing littles notes like ooh woahhhh ooo..etc If your a lover you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer your in love, then if you were alone. Memories turn into daydreams become a taboo. You were close to the microphone, keeping hold of the last note. Your eyes surf through the crowd noticing the door open to the bar Alec walks in with some of his guy friends to hang out.
I don't want to be afraid, the deeper that I go. It takes my breath away. Soft hearts, electric souls. Heart to Heart. And eyes to eyes. Here's this taboo. The beat drops and you grab the microphone.
Baby we built this house, on memories. Take my picture now, shake it till you see it. And when your fantasys become your legacy promise me a place in the house of memories.
After the song was over Alec went over to you. You were kind of embarrassed. He never heard you sing.
"Your a great singer doll" He smiles and takes your hands.
"Thank you" You blush and he gives you a kiss on the cheek.
"Well what are we waiting for. We are already out. Let's have a date" He smiles.
"That sounds nice" You smile.