His Heart

You were watching TV in the living room, of course you were watching Doctor Who. Who wouldn't? Anyways Alec was still asleep and you let him sleep because he needed it. The next thing you heard was a loud thud to the floor, you ran into your guys room and saw Alec on the floor and a small pool of blood coming from behind his ear. You grab your phone and call an ambulance as you sit by Alec trying to call his name and wake him up.
"Alec! Wake up" you yell put he is still unconscious. Soon the ambulance arrives and you rode with him to the hospital. You waited for a few hours and you heard him awake and groan. You smile and hold his hand.
"Where the hell am I?" Alec ask and tried to sit up.
You push him back and say "In the hospital" you kiss his cheek.
"I hate bloody hospitals, let's go home" Alec tries to sit up again.
"You need to stay for just a little bit" you said and pushed him back down.
"No I don't" he says all grumpy.
"Yes and I'm not letting you leave" You crossed your arms.
He sits there his arms crossed as well and stares at you.
"Being grumpy won't help the situation" you say.
"Well I only have one condition on staying?" He says in his thick Scottish voice.
"And what might that be?" You ask him
"A little bit of love" he held out his arms.
"Hmm, alright" you take off your jacket and shoes and lay in bed with your sick Alec.