3 A.M.

The phone went off, a real loud ringing sound as it buzzed on the wood table. You stay in the same place and pull the blankets up hoping Alec will get it because it's his phone that is ringing. You hear is sexy, rough voice answer the phone.
"Hello?" You waited a little not hearing the voice from the other end.
"Miller, it's 3 A.M." Alec groans
"Alright, alright..just come over in the morning at a normal time and we will look at the evidence" Alec waits
"Alright. Goodnight" He then hangs up the phone. You smirk and turn over.
"What was that all about?"
"She's been staying up, and thinks she found something to help with the Sandbrook case" Alec explains getting situated to eventually fall back to sleep. You just nod in the darkness even though he couldn't see it. You then proceed to cuddle up next to him. He wraps his arm around you and you both fall asleep. The next think you know your waking up at 8 A.M. Alec's already up and making some tea and Miller is in the living room using his wall to piece evidence together. You walk out into the small living room only wearing Alec's long sleeve shirt and some joggers.
"Morning" You say as you rub your arm walking out of the bedroom.
"I brought breakfast if you want some it's over there" Ellie smiles and points into the kitchen.
"Thanks" You smile and turn to Alec.
"Why didn't you wake me?" You ask
"Figured you could use the rest love" He smirks and takes a sip of his tea. You just nod and get a dount and some milk.
"What are your plans for today?" You raise an eyebrow in the direction of Alec.
"Well I'm going to go to the court room for the Latimers trial and then, I am going to check up on Claire, and then..-" You cut him off with a smile
"You'll come home and have dinner with me?"
"...I'm sorry love I'm too busy right now. But I promise sometime this week I will have dinner with you" He walks over and tips your head up to look at him.
"Okay?" You look at him and nod and then Alec kissed your lips.
"I'll be back by 8 or 9" He finished his tea and walked out the door. You go into your room and change into some jeans and random band shirt and flannel with a beanie.
"I'll see you later Ellie, I'm going out to do a few things"
"Alright see you later" She keeps focus on her task and you walk out. First stop is the tattoo parlor you get a few things touched up on your back tattoo.
(Back Tattoo)

Then after your tattoo you decided to get the piercing you've always wanted

Then after your tattoo you decided to get the piercing you've always wanted. A nose piercing so you get a cute black hoop instead of just a stud. Then you get your tragus pierced because you just loved piercings, but you don't go over board with them.

After you got all your stuff done you get a phone call

"Hello?" You answer
"Hey (Y/N), I could use your help" It was the voice of Tony Stark.
"Alright with what?" You ask as you start walking.
"Locating a hydra base" He replied
"Alright I'll be there-" You hang up the phone and run down the street and jump. You teleported all the way to New York "now" You say as you land in Tony's work space.
"I love that you have powers, but never read my mind" Tony says
"You're reading my mind aren't you?"
"Yeah I totally am" I forgot to mention you have the 3 Ts! Telekinesis, Teleportation, and Telepathy. (The Tomorrow People).
You smirk "Let's just get this over with" You say and get on the computer. You do everything you can and try many different codes being the genius you are. You stay in New York for awhile it's already 11 P.M. there and not even realizing it, it's 4 A.M. back in London and you still haven't found hyra.
"Fuck, I'll have to be back Tony I need to get back to London so people don't think I disappeared. I'll be here tomorrow in the afternoon"
"Alright thanks for the help" Tony smiled and with that you teleported back to the house but outside of course. Miller was still up putting stuff on the wall and Alec was pacing around on his phone. You brought out your phone you had 20 missed calls from him. You put your phone away and walk inside. Alec runs up to you
"Where the hell have you been?" He ask in happiness but in anger.
"Sorry I was out all day.." You reply and walk off into the bedroom.
"Doing what it's 4 A.M? And did you get a nose piercing?" You turn around
"Yes I did" You nod "and I got a another ear piercing and I got my tattoo fixed up"
"You had the money for all that?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I don't know if you've noticed but I do work with a billionaire and the billionaire is quite found of me because I'm a genius"
"Never liked him" He groans and licked his lips
"I know you don't" You smirk
"How did your day go?" You ask him
"Fine.." He mutters you read his mind 'it was totally shitty' He thinks
"Stop lying to me" You say.
"I'm not" He says
"Alec.." You mutter and rest your hands on his shoulders and massaged them. "I love you"
"I love you too" You decided to let it go because he kind of let go where you had been for such a long time. You both ended up going to bed anyways since it was 4 A.M.
"Goodnight love" Alec cuddles with you.
"Goodnight"