Good Morning

Alec made a low, small groan as he sat up in bed his phone was ringing. He blinks a few times and looks over at you still asleep in the bed. He smiled a bit and rubbed his face before grabbing his cell phone and answering it.
"Hello?" He says laying back in his bed.
"Alec it's me, I think I might have found something for your old case" Alec knew the voice, it was Miller's.
"Alright, just come over" He replies in a low, rough voice. He groans as he hung up the phone and layed his head back down on his pillow. He gives a small smile and makes circles on your back with his finger. After about 5 mintues you roll over and smile at Alec.
"Good morning" He smiled
"Morning" You whisper and pull the blanket up to your neck. He smiled and ran his hand through your hair. Alec's house wasn't that big he had a small living room and kicthen. There was no door for his bedroom more of an opening, but that didn't bother you at all. The door to his house opened and you jumped a bit.
"Morning! I brought food and coffee!" Elle shouts walking in with her toddler. Alec looks up from his bed and nods. You smile at Elle.
"Come on we've got work to do!" She laughs and goes and sits on the floor by a chair. You giggle and get out of bed putting on a big shirt of Alec's and some joggers. You grabbed a coffee she brought over and sat in one of the chairs in the living room. Alec got dressed in a white button up shirt and some slacks. He didn't get all dressed up yet since it was still morning and they weren't leaving the house soon. He went into the kitchen and made some tea, it was better for his heart. He sat next to you and kissed your lips.
"Morning love"
"You already said morning"
"I know, but I just love you"
"I love you too"