6 Months

Alec was in an interviewing room interviewing Nigel about what happened the night Danny died. You were 6 months pregnant and you had been hurting a lot that day. Your stomach was hurting and you had a bad pain in your shoulders. He just got done interviewing Nigel and started talking to Ellie as he walked back into his office. You were sitting in his hair waiting for Alec to come back. He walks inside his office and pauses.
"What are you doing here?" Alec asked
"I came to see you" you reply raising an eyebrow.
"I don't have time right now for this" Alec sighs and throws his glasses to his desk.
"I..I just wanted to see you" you whisper and look down. Alec shuts his door to his office.
"I..." he rubs his eyes "I know love, but I'm busy right now. I don't have time"
"I never get to see you" You reply and stand up even though it hurt to stand.
"I'll see you tonight" he replied.
"O..o..okay" you reply. You grab your purse and start to walk out. Before you could even get to the door you stumbled to the floor. You reach under you and see blood, a lot of it.
"(Y/N)?" He says and kneels on the floor putting a hand on your back.
"I...I" you start to cry. It hurt really bad and you didn't know why.
"Alec I'm bleeding" you cry he sees a pool of blood. He opens his office door and calls for help. They rush you to the ER and Alec was with you. After an hour the doctors came back with news. Alec was holding your hand "I'm sorry about earlier love.." he whispers and rubs your hand. You sat there and didn't reply and right then the doctors came into the room.
"I'm sorry to inform you both, but you had a miscarriage". That's the news that you were expecting. You shake a little bit and tears fall down your face. Alec sits on the bed next to you and pulls you close to him. You cry into his chest and holds you close to him.
"I'm sorry love" he whispers and kissed the top of your head.
"It's all gone Alec" you whisper and lay a hand on your stomach. He lays his hand on top of yours.
"We are going to get through this and I'm going to be here from now on. I'm so sorry" he says and even a tear escapes from his eyes. You can feel the pain coming off of him. For the rest of the night Alec held you in his arms as you grieved.