The Blame Game

DI Alec Hardy walked down the hallway of the police office building and was pissed off. "Bloody twitter!" he shouts and everyone looks up at him and stops what they are doing in the office. "Who told the press?" He shouts again. "You know how long it's going to be before we gain back their trust" He says and everyone sits silently. "For Christ Sakes!" he shouts and walks to his office. You would be getting questioning when he got home. You were at home listening to Paramore when Alec walked in with the door slamming behind him. "Did you do it?" He yells at you. "Do what exactly?" You ask confused. "Tell the press!"He says you still have a confused look. "Why would I do something like that?" You ask.
"Because your the only one who knows about the Latimer family outside of work" he replies.
"I would never tell about your work to anyone" You reply seriously while staring at him.
Alec sighs "Okay fine whatever" Alec grabs a drink from the fridge and goes into your guys room. You just shrugged and kept watching TV. The next day you went out, you never told anyone that you were an avenger not even Alec, but you just didn't know how and he didn't need to know right now anyways. You felt like someone was watching you but you shrugged it off and kept walking. The thing you didn't know is that Alec and Ellie were following you. All the Avengers were camped out in a big building like you have back at home in New York its like another Avengers tower. You walked down to the city, it's good exercise. You scan your card and open the door to the Avengers tower, walking fast the door still on it's way to closing Alec catched the door and followed where you went. "Hey (Y/L/N)! Will you come help me with something?" Tony Stark called through the hallway by his labratory. "Yeah sure" You reply and run down the hallway.
"What do you need help with?" You asked
"This pim-particle" Tony replies "You have to be very careful to store it away or it make the whole universe go crazy" You nod and help Tony. After that he thanked you and then you went into the practice room and saw Hawkeye your brother. He shot an arrow and hit the target like always.
"Nice shot, hot shot" You smile and grab your bow.
"Aww is (Y/N) trying to be nice again?" He asked with a smirk
"Your welcome" You reply. Alec was watching and was taken back thinking your cheating on him.
You pull back your bow from afar and hit the target.
"Nice" said Clint
"Awww is Clint being nice?" You reply mimicking him from earlier.
He rolled his eyes and gave you a hug, "Be careful tommorow it's a big day, a big fight" Clint said
You hug back "I will Clint, you always know I am" You reply to him and then finish the day with hanging out with all the avengers. Around 5 you left for home and got there early.
"Are you gonna talk to her?" Ellie asked
"Obviously" Alec said holding back some tears. Then he walked inside.
"Bloody hell!" He yelled as he walked inside.
"What?" You asked
"Do you work for the Avengers" He asked you. You froze.
"Yes I do, with my brother Clint" You reply. Alec froze too, thank god it was your brother.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't know how" You reply.
"It's..It's okay" He replied and went to hug you. You hugged him back, "I'm sorry for bringing it up" He says
"Its fine" Your reply.
"We should go out it would be good for both of us" You smile
"I actually agree with that" Alec replied.