Where did I go?

My beloved readers, friends, sisters,

ASSALAMUALAYKUM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATOO

I hope you are all in the best of health and highest of Imaan. I pray that Allah blesses you with better than you have imagined and that He swt makes all things easy for you. I pray that Allah swt has protected you and continues to protect you and the Ummah as a whole from the tragedies and the fitnah, and makes the deen a path of ease and tranquility for those who perceive it not and I pray that Allah keeps us forever in his remembrance. Ameen 

It's been a break; a long hard unbearable break and I hope that you may all forgive me for this absence and evermoreso for the negligence of the life of Amatullah; I can assure that she is well alhadmulilah and a lot has happened to her life since the last chapter yet haven't had the chance to continue writing about it.

The reason why I am writing a note rather than another chapter is because I have a few points to make before continuing and whether I will continue. I know reading a note isn't someones cup of tea, so I'll make it short and to the point:

Am I leaving Wattpad?

The answer to that is no; I cant bear to leave the wonderful sisters on here as that would be awful and horrific BUT I shall be changing my name very soon but haven't come to doing so. The reason for that i shall explain if you read along.

What's happening to the perks of being a Hafizah; your such a bad author for being inconsistent !!??

That is true; I am being awful at being an author and rightly agree however growing up and looking back at my work i honestly cringe like subhanallah i do not know how no one had not emailed me about how off topic and senseless my writing was but having read over my work with my qamari some time ago, I had to tell my qamari to just speak no more. I feel I had written the perks of being a hafizah to motivate people to become a hafizah and i'm not sure if i did that as best as i could have done by inclusing so much love. So to answer whats happening to this book; I'm deleting it. But hold your breath because I shall be rewriting it all and hopefully it shall be better! This shall take some time I can assure you ad would mean printing it all out and replanning which would be a mission. That would mean it would be heavily reviewd and the entire book shall be available after being redone. I shall also be redesigning the book even though I love this cover as I have currently taken up graphic design (or keep it? do let me know!) and having it available to buy off somewhere and all money would be donated to Islamic Help. 

Are you then going to leave us for a couple of months eh?

Hold up! No, I shan't I can assure you! What I am planning to do is continuing my blog. Currently my blog is: qalamunoor.blogspot.com  however what I wish to do is have my own website blog and continue to write frequently on there. Unto the name, I wish to reflect my blog name and continue that as my online presence in sha Allah. What I feel is that, and this is sheer advice from me, is that youth are under estimated and being so young we haven't done much with ourselves. Right now we live in such a world where violence in prevalent and people are losing hope that their input would have no affect in the world and the truth is that it would and I feel we all have a duty whatever age to make a difference and dont look back. Do the most with your life and even more; continue striving and struggling and succeeding for not only yourself but for the Ummah and harness what you have into something amazing. We all flourish in something and continue in it without limits.

Last words? 

To all  the readers out there; I am in no way special nor do I claim myself to be a good muslim. I have flaws and issues within myself that perhaps I haven't spotted and everyday I wish to be better than the day before. The world is  a test and we are bound to make mistakes but if we dont realise them then we are just digging a bigger hole for ourselves. Life is a journey and in this journey experiences begin to shape you into a person you never imagined you could be or can even change you into a person you never imagined you could end up being. Do the best for yourself, for your parents and most of all for Allah. Be sure to thank him for those little things because he never turns his back towards you. He is always there and whenever you need him and cherish that because the only person who can change anything in the world is Him swt. Do not underestimate your lord and yourself because in Allah's eyes you're greater than a star, you have so much potential so much within yourself. Don't waste it. And do not let anyone put you down or give anyone a reason to point a finger at you. I know how it feels to be an inch close to dying and I know how it feels when you're parents are told by the doctor to make "preparations for the worst". And even though I may have gone through that, there are people a million times worse and people that need help. Don't let your shortcomings become an obstacle because these shortcomings are superpowers to your individual success. Be who you are and be happy with it; love and care. 

Leave you all in the protection and love of Allah

Keep me and my Qamari in your duas in sha Allah 

Marz x