The name that changes....

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Amatullah's POV

I stood there, idle.

He just blocked my exit, ya Allah!

Through my niqab I shot a stare straight at the moulana as it seemed and he smiled back, amused.

"And where do you think your going?" He said about to burst out in a fit of laughter.

*pakistan why?*

Dear sarcastic comments. Great! if you were not so rude I would have probably said you.

"I do not wish to be part of the competition or whatever you are mentioning like being the only girl." I blurted absolutely unaware of what to say next.

Being the only girl...what?

I sat there confused out of my brain as the moulana spoke " I guess you don't get it Amatullah. Because you are the only girl, you have to do it. I do not wish to explain any further, do you understand?"

I stood speechless...what am I supposed to say?

My emotions wanted the best of me but as I opened my mouth to reply, Yahya spoke:

"I think she does Moulana but it is up to an individual. She seems to find it very uncomfortable to be surrounded by so many men and I hope you can understand?"

You amazing guy!

"Oh yes yes Yahya, I understand, very well but I told the people who didn't want to do it to leave the room not the shy ones" he said trying his best to answer to Yahya's question to which he couldn't find a valid answer.

The moulana stood closer to me and I started to shudder.

"Listen Amatullah. We are sick here of your work and effort and your disgusting behaviour in the masjid and I shall not take it any more, do you understand? Your work isn't good enough and you are taking another space in the masjid that can be taken up by another student who is more behaved, not trying to talk to guys and does what they are told"

My anger boiled to the limit. I was sick and tired of these accusations. Never did I cause any trouble, never did I talk to a boy, my work was in point, half the Quran in 2 years, you know who was I kidding?

Maybe I am useless?

Maybe I give myself too much credit for nothing?

For the past 2 years I have been living with the accusations and trying to make myself better by providing myself with optimism...that now, seems like fake optimism. Who was I kidding?

My body burnt and my ears started to well up.

In front if everyone...what was this?

The room was silent and small murmurs broke out and at this moment the man was glaring at me and watching the tears stream down my eyes.

He could see. My eyes turn from white to red. And nothing he did. He just stood and stared at me cry.

"Inaa lillahi wa Inaa ilayhee Ra'jee oon" I whispered to myself.

"What was that? If you have anything to say, speak louder" ordered the man.

"Kareem stop it. Fear Allah for God's sake" shouted Yahya on top of his lungs at the man.

**********

Kareem?

Who is Kareem sisters and brothers?

Any suggestions?

Please leave it in the comments below

I am soo sorry for the slow update I have just moved and so everything is hectic and internet issues.....GRR!!

But in sha Allah, I hope you are all well and I shall release the next chapter tomorrow! I have finally found a way of getting around my problem!

Please pray for me and May Allah swt bless you all!

Also my new book, if you haven't checked it out,"the fault in our hearts" will be updated on the weekend! I am very sorry as I have just started school also!

Jizakallahukhayrun for your patience and sabr!

Wassalam!xx

@saraakhtar9699

@muslimah9514

And all those amazing sisters subhanallah that I am sure you are tired of hearing there names!!

Wallahi these sisters have helped me a lot and subhnallah, I wish to meet them in jannah!!xx