Get lost!

Yahya's POV

As the figures turned around, the faces of Zahra and Amatullah were revealed.

Almost immediately, Amatullah threw her Niqab across her face and looked straight at Zahra.

"What are you doing here numbskull?" Zahra said casually walking towards me.

"Cleaning. Why?" I said hesitantly.

"What are you doing here?" I confronted her.

She wove her packet of tablets at me.

The very sight of them shuddered me. She had to take them, but little did she understand the magnitude of why she had taken them tablets, the severity of the disease, but to keep her happy I ignored the tablets and faced her.

"Ok Ladoo" I said at we smiling.

I began walking across the kitchen, still in guilt of what had happened between me and Abu Bakr and Javed and so let my head tilt toward. I began staring at my beard, making out the little strands.

"Yo Yahya" Zahra spoke to me.

I turned around at her and while doing so I glimpsed at Amatullah trying to take this awkward situation to her as if it weren't awkward at all.

"Urm...ur...yeah?" I said hesitantly, looking at the floor.

Zahra got closer to me at looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you ok?" She said half whispering.

I stared at her brown eyes and her chubby cheeks.

"Urm, I think so"

"You can't just think how you are feeling. What are you feeling" she said smirking.

"Guilt" I blurted quietly

"It's not your fault, you were just trying be a good ladoo" she said smiling once again. She slapped my face jokingly and held my arm, making her way to my hand.

"Bro stop acting like mom" I said smiling at her and wiggling her out of my grasp. I let out a small chuckle and so did she.

That girl!

"Shut up ladoo." She said slapping my arm.

"And behave yourself otherwise I'll get you married!" She said

"That makes no sense" I said to her.

"It will trust me not get lost." She said turning me around and pushing me out of the door.

As I opened the door i turned around

"Assalamualaykum Zahra" I said to Zahra.

"Walaykumsalam salam now go" she said pushing me at the door.

I walked out of the door and turned around yet again.

"Assalamulaykum Amatullah" I spoke.

"Urm ur ur ur.....urm wa alaykum salam" she replied clearly scared and nervous.

I let out a small smile at her and turned back around to be pushed out the room by Zahra.

"You can marry her later man" she moaned and closed the door at my face.

What was she on about?