Thowbian power is undeniable!

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Akhi's POV

I looked towards the door and saw the medium chubby figure of my sister Zahra. She was fair like me, but was gifted with golden colour hair; unique I know that somehow matched so perfectly with her cat eyes. She presented me with her mischievous smile and directed her glance and my semi hairy ish legs.

"Assalamualaykum would have been nice" I confronted her which averted her gaze from my bee sting.

"Sorry ya sheikh" she replied as She walked up to me

"Shall I kiss your hand for you ya sheikh too" she screeched with a high pitched voice that really wanted me to go reach for my shoe.

"Haha. Get lost oh follower, I am getting late for the masjid. Coming?"

"Yeah urm ok" she said grabbing my Palestinian scarf that was on the work top and placing it on as a hijab.

I left my half full cup of coffee on the worktop and placed a plate on top; shouldn't leave things uncovered you know?

" What are you doing? Go put an abayah and a proper hijab on silly and ya Allah I took time ironing that" I moaned pulling the Khuffiyeh (Palestinian scarf) off her head and tying it around her neck the way it should be.

She kept jumping up and down when I was tying the khuffiyeh but I just couldn't help but tickle her.

"Oooowwwwwwweeeerrr" she hissed laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop iter"she spoke in the midst of her laughing attack.

"Okayer. Nower goer geter yourer abayaer" I retaliated laughing back at her rosey face.

She flicked her hair and ran up to me and pinched my arm but as soon as she started to run away I grabbed her arm.

"Let go bro" she said struggling out of my grip.

"Say sorry"

"Sorry allaa(ok)"

"Now give me a kiss" I pointed at my cheek. I loved annoying her but despite all that we loved each other a lot.

"Go away! Your beard is in the way"

"Really I know you love it!" I replied, pointing at my cheek.

She pecked my cheek and ran up the stairs while mumbling under her breath.

"What was that?" I said

"You are an idiot" she replied.

"And you need to go get your abayah and yes can you pick up my brown thowb too yeah? It's the one behind the door and pick up my Quran too"

"Why should I?" She said.

"Because I am bigger than you and I might intercede on your behalf on the Day of Judgement"

"Go Away! Ok which one?"

"The brown one behind the door"

"Why not white?" She asked

"Why not brown"

"Because you look better with a white one."

"Well I am not getting married at the masjid"

"Maybe you might"

"Just give me my brown one"

"Ok the white one". She flew down the stairs and and handed me the white thowb and my precious Quran glancing at me with a cheeky grin.

"Never underestimate the power of..the thowbians" I replied while wiggling my eyebrows to her cheeky grin reminding her of the tickle fight in the kitchen.

She slapped my arm and I started laughing. It really didn't hurt me at all; rather ticklish, you know?

"White" I spoke at my thowb as I placed it on.

As Zahra and I were about to leave ummi came running behind us.

"Son son son! Wait wait! I am coming with you" she hastily walked down the stairs and slipped some shoes.

My mother, beautiful as ever Ma'shallah; the love of my life and the one I could never live without. With that thought came the the thought of the Hifz girl as it seemed. I shook my mind of the haram thought and followed out after my mother and Zahra. We decided to walk to the masjid for the extra reward and so alhamdulilah for that cause, the weather was indeed on our side.

.Despite the darkness, the heat wafted from yesterday's intensely hot day and the wind blew gently to keep us cool.

"What from the favours of Allah (swt) can you deny?"

I looked ahead taking in the largely steep hill to the masjid which seemed to be, from a distance, occupied by a black figure.

"Ya habibti Zahra, Noorah?" my mother was sounded rather excited. What? Noorah?

But Noorah. The name rang in my mind; light. The name was beautiful, pure, unique. But was it her name. I was confused as anything but felt shy (yes shy) to ask my mom if her name was Noorah, but I decided to name the figure the distance Noorah.

" Na'am" spoke my sister and it wasn't late after my mother broke out.

"Run run run" and saw my mom speed rather slowly and so we followed behind her of course, gotta let mother take the lead?

" My darling Habibti! How are you?" my mother screeched into the morning.

The girl turned around to answer to my mothers call

and it seemed,

that when she did,

my body felt like it was about to shatter into pieces and my arms begin to drop.....oh Allah!