White

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

I hope this chapter and the few ones after compensate for the previous chapters!

Akhis POV

Bismillah.

Another day at school, great. I strolled out of bed; tired weak and definitely in need of a phone ban.

I searched for my slippers and stomped off to the bathroom to make wudhu for Fajr Jama'a.

Tap running-so. Wudhu.

I stared at my reflection through the mirror; what was I? Who am I? Why am I here? I stomped out of the toilet and made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I felt halalily (ya Allah! The words I come up with) drunk; I was sleep deprived and could just make out the door to enter the kitchen.

Kettle, plug, fridge, milk, coffee. Yawn.

My sight directed through the window and at the truck blocking the view of the park in front of me.

"White" I said at the truck.

I warmed by hands with the cup of coffee and stared at the second hand of the clock.

"White" I spoke

"Tick tick tick". I started to begin to lose myself into my thoughts of school, the ever painful exam coming up.....the lecture next week in the masjid....

BZZZZZZ.

The sound of my phone vibrating echoed in my mind bouncing off the pictures of the masjid incident 2 days ago.

*****************************

"Ya ukhti" I murmured as I slowly jogged towards her.....my pace slowing after every step.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I looked around as the sound intensified. I stood grounded trying to make out the noise and what was too late when it appeared a large obese bee made it's may unto my exposed ankle stinging me. I couched down groaning at the pain and used my other foot to get it off. The pain throbbed as the wound turned red.

BZZZZZZ ZZZZZ

I jumped up and ran towards the masjid yet the sound followed me. I felt a vibration in my pocket and scrunched lucky to find my phone vibrating.

The right time to call.... I looked at the name....unknown. I threw the phone back into my pocket and leaned again towards my sting.

"Ya Allah" I groaned. The pain was unbearable. And I looked ahead to see the girl run across the road away from me.

^*********************************

I took a long sip of the coffee waking up from my thoughts.

What was wrong with me? Was the sting a sign to keep me away from a sin?

"Alhamdulilah" I said guiltily. I ran after her that was the problem. But when I had made my way back to the masjid tha day I cried as my eyes where red from the intensify of crying for forgiveness yet I cannot get my mind after what I had done. What was wrong with me? My intentions were supposed to be pure yet they were so curropt. How could I even do the adhan in this state I thought to myself after the incident, so, refused to do the adhan for all the salahs till today.

I wasn't fit to, my heart desired to but my guilt spoke an excuse.

I stretched my leg at looked at my ankle at the sting.

"White" I spoke.

"Green, purple, yellow that's what it looks like"

I looked towards the door to see a figure but little could I actually make out of it.