Superwoman!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Amatullah's POV

Karim.

He darted his eyes at my direction searching my face.

He began to walk towards me and all I could feel was my heart beating faster.

Yahya was attempting to protect me from him a while ago and all I could do was answer to Yahya's warning.

"Stop" I shouted at him pushing my hand in front of me, Palm towards him.

He stood in his steps, searching at my veiled face.

"Idiot, get away from me" I said sternly as my voice begged to shriek.

He smiled at me and took a step closer.

From his hand he handed me a bunch of folded papers, dog eared and slightly worn.

I gazed at the papers, confused.

"Take..."

"Don't..D...D...Just....DONT TALK TO ME" I screeched

He showed the papers closer to my face before he could almost corner me, I ran down the stairs leaving his hand hovering with the papers wrapped in it.

"Hey Amat, you wanna know the truth then take the papers" he shouted from the railings.

"Shut up and don't you dare talk to me" I echoed up at him.

He let out a chuckle and from that moment, my anger boiled, overflowed with fury and inexorably I pushed myself down the last staircase.

His steps could be heard in the distance on the stairs; following me eh?

I lunged across the corridor to find Zahra, hand in hips, eyebrows raised.

"Superwomen or Superwomen!" She shouted chuffed by her heroic and mad act of jumping from a staircase.

"If you broke a bone...." I spoke trying to hide my emotions from what had happened.

"If I broke a bone? I didn't ok! All because of the grace of Allah" she smirked.

We began walking through the corridors and as we passed the prayer all, Abu Bakr came bursting in front of us.

He looked straight at Zahra searching my face and looked down almost immediately at the floor when Zahra began looking confused.

"Bro, what are you doing? Stop checking out my friend man. You can have her later" I burst out to Abu Bakr.

He looked at me turning bright red while Zahra, being Zahra, burst out laughing.

"What the hell man Amatullah!" He said quietly at me, turning redder and redder by the second.

"Bro don't rush the process and worry about what Moulana is going to day to you for coming late ok" I said trying to calm him down.

He pulled a angry expression that transitioned into a smirk.

That boy!

Zahra and I continued laughing like we had never laughed before and poor Anu Bakr pushed passed me and ran into the prayer room.

"LOL Amatuallah oh my Allah I can't believe you just said that!" She said in her fit of laughter.

We both scattered to the kitchen entrance and, with our arms around our tummies from excess laughing, we burst into the kitchen.