Someone liked Physics

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Amatuallah's POV.

"So when we say that an electrolyte can only be made from water. Are we stating, or am I stating a true or false statement there?"

Silence filled the classroom like always.

"I am very surprised that I am not getting any answers from students that are moving to year 11's"

Too much enthusiasm....for the last lesson on a Monday.

I looked to the ground and immersed myself into deep thought swimming from one worry to another and dipping out of the water to snippets of the lesson obediently copying down the notes and zoning into the times of discussions.

Alicia turned her head around and directed her eyes around the classroom.

" urm......19?" She said.

The teacher began to count us and luckily number 19 reached Lillie, who was seated adjacent to me.

"Lillie? So can it only be made of water?"

"Urm, I don't know, true?" she shook her head as she was too zoned out of the lesson; normal for everyone to do for the last lesson of the day.

"Yes that is true but there is an exception? Amatullah"

Man! Why did I have to exist?

I looked at the teacher with a clearly fustrated look.

" it would be true if the electrolyte was molten" I spilled at her.

"Exactly, thank you. At least it seems some are awake"

BAHAHH! Me awake!

I saw eyes from around the classroom dart at me saying; "Damn Amatuallah you have to make us feel so dumb."

The lesson dragged on and so when the sweet sound of the bell rang, I left the classroom to be hunted down by my closest and most beloved of friend to me; Dua'laafee.

"Ya Amatuallah!" I heard the voice get closer and closer to me. Before I could turn around and embrace her, she crashed into my back.

"Wow leaf (yes I called her leaf even though I loved to say her name)! Someone is excited" I spoke.

"Well of course! DUUUUH! Who wouldn't be after the best lesson of physics?" She said.

"Haha lol" I emphasised as a sarcastic comment.

"Funny tu tu (yes my nickname)" she said.

"I am so chuffed now!"

"See I knew you were haughty"

"No I am not"

"Well you said you are chuffed"

"But that doesn't mean I am necessary haughty"

"It does"

"Well being happy doesn't mean you are haughty"

"I agree but you are happy after something I said"

"I think this conversation makes no sense"

"I know" she said laughing.

We made our way to the lockers to see my best best friend Susan, who comes up with the greatest and most adventurous questions about Islam (note the sarcasm)

"Oh Amatuallah" Susan called behind me as I walked across to my locker.

"Yes" I said glancing at her to show that she had my atention.

"Did you hear about ISIS and them murdering and like beheading people like reporters and all that"

"Yes"

"Well it said that Koran says that like you have to behead people who aren't Muslim and that like violence is the only option and that"

"La howla wa la quwwata illa billah" Dua"laafee and I said in unison.

"What?" She said confused.

"Never trust the media Susan" I replied

"Yeah but like so if ISIS is doing that, then like because they are growing too strategically then like does that mean you can have training like in mosques?"

"Susan, when are you free?" I said.

"Urm why?"

"Oh I thought if you, Dua'laafee and I can go out together so we can discuss this all and everything else. My mom is probably going to be waiting for me now." I said placing my jacket on.

"Urm on Saturday?" She said confused.

"What about a weekday?"

"Urm I am free today and tomorrow like 5pm ish" she said.

"Great! Tomorrow it is!" I gave her a warm smile and walk out with Dua'laafee.

"Bro what was that about?"

"Oh nothing. Just thought we will have a guest at the masjid classes tomorrow" I said smiling at leaf.

********

Sorry for the poor quality! I have been ill recently and so it has been difficult! Please do pray for me!