Sorry!

Assalamualaykum!!!
I am ever so sorry for no recent updates ya ikhwatees! I do not mean to but wallah with school exams and no time to even breath, I haven't had any time to continue! In sha Allah in sha Allah, I shall commit to worrying more often after I have a working and suitable routine in place and then thereafter I shall be uploading more often yet my
Chapters will get a little shorter!
Jizakallahukhayrun for all the support and May Allah swt reward you all for reading this. I feel as if this justification for my late uploads is just an excuse but I can assure you I would love to upload more often if I had the time!
In sha Allah! Not long for an update in sha Allah!

Also, I guess a lot of authors may have asked for this but I wish to also!
You all have been so loyal to even read up to this and to even be reading these very sentences and my intention, my purpose of writing this book was to inspire you, to help us all together, as a team, an ummah specifically!

And I as your sister in Islam would like a little little favour......

Can you please, please , please pray that The exams are easy and that we find it easy to achieve.

Not only for me, no. Selfishness will get us nowhere. Wanting success only for yourself is not the way forward.
So, instead, please pray that, as an ummah we succeed and exceed and thrive in the things that will get us to our dream goals to benefit the Ummah as a whole.
One doctor, or one professor isn't enough. We should all wish for all of us to succeed in what we thrive in and in sha Allah it shall come to great use!

So please pray for the success of everyone in the ummah from the ones who can being success with the will of Allah swt and that we are pleased with the results in this world that are needed to succeed and thrive ahead in sha Allah!

Jizakallahukhayrun
And wassalam!