Girls can talk a lot; trust me!

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Note to readers: I am very sorry about this chapter!x

Amatullah POV cont:

"What? Who is Khilal?"

This girls knew her ways of breaking some news to me and I had a feeling I would be there for a long time.

"That ghadar (donkey; gujurati that is. Do you see where I am coming from?) decided to ask me my name and well I can't touch him can I so I kicked him really hard and then i realised that's like touching right and then he went red in his face and I told him to fear Allah and then he told me to fear Allah and I was like you just used what I just said and he was like it doesn't matter and he goes I came outside to call you because the Molana told me to and I was like don't lie to me and then I stepped on his foot really hard but then my face was like really close to his and then I felt his breath and then you know what he did he....."

"Girls stand behind your chairs" great timing...man I love you I thought within my mind as the teacher came. Ya Allah this girls is soo violent. I am afraid when she has the opportunity to get a gun license .

The lesson flew along and the next thing I was at home with 1hr 30min to memorised my 11 lines left and so went through the classical Mauritian method: (dear readers: worth a note)

1)writing down the passage on a piece of paper (preferably of a tea colour for psychological reasons)

2) holding it up or resting it on a stand and repeating it at least 40 while looking. Any hard word, outline with a bright colour and repeat process 10 times.

3) write the next ayah and repeat 40 times and then read both ayahs together 15 whole looking at them and 15 not looking while alternating between both.

4) carry on this method until you have memorised the target amount which shouldn't be more than about a page at the start.

Walking to the masjid was the problem,the incident the day before ran in my head and so I couldn't help but stare at the white pole (can you like imagine how demented I must have looked?). I looked around and saw numerous cars outside the masjid entrance so couldn't make a swift move to the pole (ok now, I my intentions were curropted).

Disappointed I ran through the women's section and ran straight across the hall and as I got to the masjid the same old routine played. Go into the classroom, get bombarded my hundreds of salams, have girls tell me their life story, nod reassuringly, smile at the teacher like as if we weren't talking and read my Sabaq.

Alhamdulilah I had known my Sabaq and so was given my next piece. The joy! I read over the new piece of work and fell deeply in love with it. It was beautiful and mesmiring and had left only the traces of tears upon my cheeks. I was alone near a corner outside the classroom memorising and with no soul in sight, I stared to cry within:

"Insert Quranic ayah here"

***********************************

As you can see, I have written "insert Quranic ayah here" (of course you can see it, that was such a stupid way to start an authors note!)

I want you to ALL comment the AYAH of the QURAN or surah or group of ayahs etc that makes you cry or is a very meaningful ayah etc to you. Please let me know!!

Jizakallahukhayrun again for reading!

Sorry this was such a lame chapter!

You see I had to get in some way the Mauritian memorisation and Sana's incident with Khalid.

But in sha Allah!! I promise the next chapter shall be far better and is when things get a bit out of place!!x