Author's Note!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalamualaykum wa rehmatullahee wa barakatoo wa maghfiratoo!

First and foremost I want to praise Allah the most forgiving and the most merciful that actually gave me the tawfeeq to write an authors note let alone all the countless blessings and mercies that he has bestowed upon me.

So In sha Allah the reason for this note is to bring to light some important agendas that I feel need to be addressed!! Please read and in sha Allah,everything shall make some more sense!

Ok so firstly, I APOLAGISE for the discombobulating chapter previously! My idea was to establish a theme of romance however my beautiful sister @seekingthawab brought to my attention and made me renew my intention to write this book; to inspire people and make them aware of the life of being a Hafizah and therefore seeking ajr from it. Primarily, the idea of deleting my book sprung to my mind, but of course a lot of you would probably murder me and so I took a different route of trying to portray love for the sake of Allah swt; loving a brother and sister as they remind you of Allah swt. And so, the previous chapter doesn't seen to correlate to some of that as I had to change my idea at the lat minute! So I promise that I shall keep it halal! And hopefully you shall gain some knowledge definitely from the upcoming chapters!! I hope whatever I have rambled about makes some sense in sha Allah!

Secondly! I shall be starting a series called "inspiration" which shall be a series of Islamic books that shall hopefully inspire you! The first of the series is called "To Muhammad, the Rasul of Allah" and along with that I shall also relaase the book entitled "the fault in our hearts" along with advice from shaykh ibn Hadhayfa, ibn taymiyyah, al taymiyyah and of course the Quran and the sunnah. It shall also be a point were you can actually get involved and be part of these inspirations in sha Allah! So I do hope that my new chapter for this book shall be out tommorow or the day after at the latest and in sha Allah on Monday/Tuesday I shall release one of the two followed by the second in sha Allah! So stay tuned!

Thirdly! Alahmdulilah I have had the pleasure of writing a book with @seekingthawab called "for you, a thousand times over" a great horryifying and gripping book in sha Allah! Also I shall be collaborating with @Rusher4Evaaaa on "the perks of being a Desi" even though I'm not full desi! But in sha Allah these books shall be published on a set up collaboration account @UkhtiHood and so please check it out and follow!! If you would like to do any collabs with us then just message my sisters!xx

A big shout out to!

All the people whom I have shouted out at he start!! U all know who you are!!

And of course

@mayopineapple

And Sara (please!!!!! Add a comment here because I can't remember your username!)

For binge so awesome sauce!

And all of you!! I mean all of you!! And yes you too @DevotMuslimah !!!xxx May Allah bless you all with jannah and May Allah swt grant you forgiveness and please keep me in your duas!!xxx

Jizakallahukhayrun sooo much for even reading this and Assalamualaykum!x

Ps. I haven't proof read this so there shall be many errors but please so excuse then!! I shall edit them In sha Allah! Xx